We all know that we’re being watched while we navigate on the internet. That can be very uncomfortable as we can’t manage our personal adventures without someone finding out our darkest secrets. That’s the reason to introduce VPN 360 for PC or Laptop tools.
Nevertheless, it’s possible to avoid this awkward situation and keep everything we do online hide. For doing this, we would need a VPN app such as VPN 360 app for PC.
The problem is that this great app needs some tricks to actually install it and use it on your computer. Let’s see how you can get it done!
How To Use VPN 360 App?
The best part of VPN 360 App is that it’s really simple to use. Everything you need to do is installing it and then you will be able to hide and protect your personal connection info from anyone who’s peeking.
Once you’ve installed VPN 360 app you’ll see that it’s the fastest VPN available on the market. You won’t have any lag, it will automatically detect the connection and switch the server to protect your IP address.
It will also protect your hotspot and hide any possible personal information from malicious websites, data collection systems, and even attackers. You’ll be able to do all the mischiefs and adventures you want without anyone knowing.
It even works with blocked or restricted connections so you’ll be able to skip that on work and still connect to Facebook if you want.
Free Download VPN 360 for PC Windows & Mac OS
There’s only one small problem when it comes to installing VPN 360 app for pc and it’s that the app was designed to work on Android or iOS. This means that even if you try to install it on your computer directly, it won’t work; you need to trick your pc into believing it’s an Android.
For doing this you only need to install an Android emulator first, which is actually pretty easy. Simply follow these steps:
- First, go to your preferred browser and search for the Android emulator. If you don’t know anyone, some good options are BlueStacks 2, Nox, Andyroid or KoPlayer. These will also allow you to install any other Android app of your preference.
- Make sure to download the emulator from a trusted website, preferably the official site.
- Once it’s downloaded on your computer, double-click to install and run the emulator.
Now that you have an Android emulator on your computer and it thinks it’s an Android device, you can proceed to install VPN 360 app:
- From the emulator, go to the Google Play Store and sign in with your personal Google Account.
- Once there, type “VPN 360 app” on the search bar.
- Find the icon on the result list and click on the “install” button.
- The installation will start automatically and it will only take a few seconds.
- After it’s done, you can start hiding your internet connections and actions with VPN 360 app.
NOTE: To run VPN 360 for PC, you need to launch the Android emulator and then use this app without any issues.