Vlogit for PC is a tool that could make the life of YouTubers and daily video recorders so much easier. Today, it’s very common that social media includes videos of all kinds and, if you’re trying to get renowned on these media or simply are very active, Vlogit is probably a thing you do a lot.
But the traditional or default ways to vlog are sometimes tricky or cumbersome and can slow down or affect the quality of your vlogs. With this new tool, all these inconvenient are non-existent.
Let’s see the features and how to download it on your computer.
Features Of Vlogit App
- Animated intros/openers and social media stickers customization available.
- Thumbnails design for Youtube or playlist is really Eye-catching.
- No time limit or watermark, it’s completely free!
- Exports videos in HD 1080 without losing quality
- Combine photos and videos.
- Shoot new videos or import them from the library.
- Easy-trimming and instant preview of the videos.
- Import videos and photos from social media accounts.
- Quick and easy intro-creation
- Social stickers and emojis
- Capture and edit snapshots
- Enrich the snapshots with text, stickers, and drawings
- Add music, voiceovers and sound effects
- You can record your own voiceover
- Included music library and music import option for the soundtrack
- Funny sound effects included
- Professional editing tools such as: trimming, splitting, merging, and duplicating both photos and videos.
- Video effects such as dynamic text, PIP multiple layers, speed controls, transitions, reverse flip, filters and colors, a real-time preview of any change and effect.
- Share your videos directly on any social media.
- Language support for more than 15 languages including English, German, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Spanish, French, Dutch, Romanian, Arabic, Korean, Russian, Indonesian, Portuguese and Chinese.
Download Vlogit for PC Windows & Mac OS
Vlogit was actually designed to be used in Android gadgets and iOS. This means that you can’t actually install it directly on your pc, you’ll need an Android emulator for doing this. Luckily for you, it’s still very simple to install, simply follow these steps:
- An Android emulator will make your computer think it’s an Android device and therefore, it will accept Android apps.
- Go to your browser and search for BlueStacks, Nox, KoPlayer, Andyroid or any emulator you trust.
- Click on download and wait until it’s done. Then double-click on the downloaded icon to install on your pc.
- Once it’s installed, run it on your computer.
- From the emulator, go to the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the search bar and type “Vlogit app”
- You’ll see the icon in the results list, click on it and then click on the “install” button.
- After a few seconds, the installation will be done and you’ll be able to use Vlogit App!
By following the above steps, you can easily set up Vlogit for PC Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac device. Remember always run the emulator to use Vlogit App on your personal computer.
Best Video Editing Apps You Should Try:
- KineMaster Video Editor App Download
- Install FilmoraGo Free Editor on PC
- Get Quik GoPro Editor App on your PC