UC Browser is an Android browser that offers a lot of advantages for those who are looking a fresher way to navigate. Though it may not be in the range of Chrome or Firefox yet, the updates are constantly making it better. As it works with gestures, it may be very convenient to use UC Browser for PC to improve multitasking.
Using this UC Browser on PC is actually really easy and it’s really friendly so it’s good for kids. Not in vain it attracted more than 500 million users during its first year and keeps alive after 14 years.
For using this browser you’ll need to understand better the features it includes. Let’s check them out.
Features of UC Browser
- Fast speed: one of the main reasons why this browser is so popular, is that you’ll find the download and browsing speed are amazing.
- Low data consumption, ideal for limited plans and still very safe to use.
- This Browser is completely free of ads.
- Playing function allows you to watch videos really fast without the need of downloading them.
- Cricket and other not-so-usual sports can be followed with UC Browser and even enjoy highlights at any moment.
- It includes a built-in screenshot tool so you can snap your screen without any extra device or app.
- Incognito browser mode: you can navigate without leaving a trace.
- You can customize the browser with thousands of themes and wallpapers.
- Night mode allows you to read in the darkness without hurting your eyes.
- It’s really easy and fast to change from tab to tab.
- If your computer has a microphone you can even use your voice to search for anything.
How to customize UC Browser?
This is one of the funniest features on UC Browser and it’s really easy to do. Simply go to the settings options and search for the theme or wallpaper you want to install.
Once you download it, the installation will be automatic and completely FREE. You can change themes and wallpapers as many times you want without restrictions.
Download UC Browser for PC Windows & Mac OS
As the app is designed for Android gadgets, you’ll need your pc to behave as an Android to actually be able to install UC Browser app on PC. The good news is that doing this is really simple. You just need to download an Android Emulator and follow these steps:
- Download and install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or KoPlayer.
- Run the emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- In the search bar type “UC Browser”.
- Click on the icon and then hit the “Install button”.
- Once the installation is completed, you can access the UC Browser directly from the “apps” folder on your Android emulator.
If for any reason you can’t access Google Play Store, go to Google and search for the UC Browser APK file. Download it on your computer and run it from the emulator to install UC Browser for PC.