Tubio for PC is webcasting app that allows users to cast videos or music from your smartphone to your TV or Chromecast. You may also use the Tubio app when browsing for your favorite media files to discover online video or audio and play. Discover TV around you through Wi-Fi and stream it with your mobile device.
Tubio for PC is available for free of charge and compatible with Mac as well. If you want to download and use this on your laptop or PC or Mac, there are several steps that you should follow. Once you are done downloading this app, you will definitely enjoy lots of videos on Vimeo, MixCloud, YouTube, Facebook, and more. Control your television from your smartphone while streaming videos, photos, and music.
Unlike on smartphones and iOS, there are not official versions created for Mac and PC. But, there are ways on how you can install Tubio on PC Windows and Mac.
- Download Tubio for Android and iOS gadgets from this link
Features of Tubio App for PC
- Some supported players are Nexus Player, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 36, Xbox One, and so on.
- The app supports all known TV brands including Phillips, Pioneer, LG, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- Enjoy videos from YouTube, Facebook, MixCloud, Vimeo, and much more.
- You may adjust your volume with the use of your Android device or iOS device.
- Use the app when controlling the video streaming on your TV.
Download Tubio for PC/Laptop to Cast Web Videos to TV & Chromecast
Like what has mentioned above, there are no official versions made for PC and Mac. The app is only available for Android devices and iOS devices. Yet, this does not mean that you won’t be able to enjoy this app. Follow the steps below to start using Tubio App for PC:
- The first thing that you should do is to download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once you’re done downloading, install this Android emulator.
- After the process of installation, login your Google account and search for the Tubio app.
- The results will be shown in a few seconds. Once you see the Tubio app, install it.
- The installation process is simple and fast, yet it may vary depending on the internet connection you have.
- After you are done installing Tubio, find it on the main page of Bluestacks and open it.
- If you have installed the app properly, using Tubio on your PC is just a piece of cake.
Tubio for PC is no doubt one of the best apps you can use for video streaming online. If you like watching on bigger screens and you want to use the Tubio app for music and videos, follow those steps above and level up your entertainment experience. However, if you don’t want popping ads while streaming videos, getting the premium version of the app can make a difference.
Must Read: Watch HD films, series and more using Terrarium TV App on PC Windows & Mac