Do you want to cast online videos or music from your tablets and smartphones to your TV without paying for any particular amount of money? If your answer is yes, you’ll be glad to know that there’s an app called Tubio App that will allow you to upgrade your entertainment to a whole new level!
You can use this App for browsing your favorite online videos and music. It’s easy to use and intuitive interface will make you fall in love with it. To play your video or music, just tap the content. If you want to play locally stored photos playback and videos, it’s not a problem as this is supported by this app.
What makes the app different from some apps that have the same capabilities is that this discovers automatically every connected TV around and allows you to stream with your phone.
Supported Players Of The App
If you want to know the supported players of this app, you can keep these following in mind:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku Streaming TV and media player
- Android TV
- Nexus player
- Apple TV Airplay
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Every DLNA or AllShare enabled smart television is also supported.
Steps to Download and Use Tubio App on Tablets & Smartphones
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your tablet or smartphone.
- Search for Tubio on the search bar.
- Install the app and wait for several seconds.
- Once installed on your device, you can now use it.
How To Install App from PC/Laptop?
If you are using your PC to get the APK file, the steps are different and these include:
- Find the most reliable website to get this APK file. Then download the APK file from their official site.
- If you’re done downloading, you can transfer the APK file to your tablet or smartphone and proceed to install it.
- Do you want to avoid the hassle of transferring the APK file, there’s another way to install the app on your smartphone and that is through Google Play Store on the desktop. If your account is already signed in, look for the Tubio app and Install it.
- You will have an option to choose the device and make sure that your device is connected online so the installation will start quickly. This process will install the APK directly to your device and you don’t have to transfer its APK file.
Depending on the device you are using to download the APK, you have the freedom to pick which option is much convenient for you. The choice is yours.
How Can You Level Up Your Entertainment In Smartphones?
Once the app is installed on your device, you can enjoy videos and music from Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, and Mixcloud to your TV by simply tapping. Aside from that, you may also bookmark some websites you want for easy access each time you’re using the app.
However, whenever you are using the Tubio app, see to it that your TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. If you are not sure if your television is compatible, find the DLNA logo on your TV’s user manual.
Recommended Update: Check out how to cast online movies & TV shows using Terrarium TV to chromecast?