Tigervpns for PC is one of the best options in VPN service that are available out there these days. Unlike many of its competence, this service doesn’t record or log a lot of data from the users.
On the other hand, it offers a lot of countries to choose from for redirecting your connection and it’s really easy to set up and use. Also, it offers a very high speed of connection and it’s compatible with almost any device.
This app works with Proxy IP connection and it allows you to access websites that are blocked by governments. But that’s not it, Tigervpns also hides your IP address from anyone and even unblocks apps, which is something not many free VPN can offer.
It’s one of the best-rated VPN apps on Google Play Store with 4.1 stars from 5 and more than 1,000,000 of downloads.
If you’re interested in knowing how to use and install Tigervpns on PC, keep reading this article.
How To Use Tigervpns App?
Using Tigervpns App is really easy, it doesn’t need any sign in or registration process. Once you’ve downloaded it, all you have to do is one click and the software will predict the fastest available proxy server.
Forget about paying expensive monthly or annual plans to get privacy while navigating the internet. This VPN protocol is so amazing that I would even work in China, where other VPN would be blocked and useless.
It’s completely free and includes the safest algorithm to protect your privacy even in public hotspots. The connection service includes the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Download Tigervpns for PC Windows & Mac OS
Tigervpns is actually not available for direct download on computers. It’s designed for Android devices. But don’t worry, you still can download it on your pc following these steps:
- You need to download an Android emulator.
- This emulator will make your computer behave as an Android device so it’s compatible with the free version of the app.
- Go to your regular browser and search for the emulator of your preference or any of these options: BlueStacks, Nox, KoPlayer, Andyroid.
- Download it and install it on your computer and run it.
- Go to “settings” and enable “third party apps” or “unknown sources”.
- Go to “my apps” and on the search bar, and type “Tigervpns free VPN and Proxy”.
- On the results list, find the Tigervpns App (make sure it’s a trustable link) and download it.
- Wait a few seconds until the download is ready and it will automatically begin to install.
- After it’s done, it will also get automatically launched and you’ll be ready to use Tigervpns for PC.
Note: It’s important to remember that you can only use the VPN if you run the android emulator each time. As it was designed for Android devices, it won’t work in the computer without the emulator even if you used it before and then erase the emulator.
Apps Like Tigervpns That You Need To Try: