Are you searching for a free VPN proxy service? Then you’re in the right place. Here is the simple and easy guide to set up Thunder VPN for PC or Laptop device.
Thunder VPN is a type of mobile app which offers virtual private network or VPN for free. This application can encrypt the connection of the user, making it harder for third parties and outsiders to detect the online activities of the user.
For those who want to ensure their privacy and security every time they go online, getting Thunder VPN can prove to be very helpful.
Thunder VPN doesn’t need any signup or specific setting for you to use it. The application is also guaranteed free without any limitations at all. Of course, there are people who want to run and use this application on their PC. This is why it is important for you to know the steps on how to install the Thunder VPN app on Windows and Mac.
How To Install Thunder VPN for PC Windows?
Before anything else, you need to download the Bluestacks emulator. See to it that your PC has enough space to ensure the smooth download and installation of the emulator.
Open your browser and look for Bluestacks emulator. Choose the latest version from the official website of Bluestacks and click on the download button to proceed with the download.
Go the Downloads folder of your PC and locate the downloaded file. Open this to install. Just accept the prompts and wait for the process of installation to finish.
Launch the software and look for Thunder VPN App. Here are the steps you should follow to proceed with the installation.
- After you open Bluestacks, just go to the menu of the app and search for Google Play Store.
- Next, click on Play Store icon to open it then type Thunder VPN to search for the app.
- Thunder VPN App usually appears on the top of the search results after you type in the name of the app.
- Download then install the app although this is already automatic in Play Store provided that you clicked on the install button.
- Just wait as the installation completes.
- You can now enjoy using Thunder VPN on your Computer or Laptop.
How To Install Thunder VPN On Mac?
The process of installation of Thunder VPN app on Mac with the use of Bluestacks emulator is just the same as that on Windows. If you are a Mac user, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and look for Bluestacks emulator.
- Choose Bluestacks 2 then click download.
- Choose the downloaded file then open this to install. Just wait as the installation completes.
- Once the installation is finished, launch the Bluestacks emulator and look for Google Play Store.
- Open the store and type Thunder VPN on the search bar to find the app.
- Choose the right application from the displayed results.
- Accept the downloading prompts and wait as the app downloads.
These are the steps to follow to install Thunder VPN for PC on your Windows and Mac. Why late? Now you can browse the internet anonymously by using this secure application.