Who does not love watching some good movies or TV shows? This is one fun activity we can do with our family or friends. In the old days, we can only watch new movies in the theater. But now we can watch them on devices like smartphone and tablet. In order to do that, we need to download Terrarium TV. It is an Android app where you can stream any shows you like to watch. The other best part about it is that we can do it for free. Installing the app on a smartphone or tablet is easy, but it is the opposite if you want to get Terrarium TV on Roku TV.
Terrarium TV on Roku TV – How to Download & Install
We may have said that Terrarium TV is an Android app. Although Roku TV uses the same operating system, this app is not officially available yet in this device. However, it does not mean the users cannot enjoy the app at all. Sure they still can do it but with a certain technique.
Before we proceed to the technique, you need to check the Android version of your smart TV. It has to be a newer version. Otherwise, you cannot use the app. You can check it out by going to Settings and then select About.
Easy Steps to Install Terrarium TV App on Roku TV
About the technique to install the app on Roku, here is every step you must follow.
- Make sure that your Roku TV and Android device are connected to the same line of the wireless network.
- Next, download the Terrarium app on your Android first which you can find at the below link.
- Once you have it, go to Settings on your Android phone.
- In the Settings list, select Display option and then click on Cast Screen.
- In this section, click on More Options and find the option “Enable Wireless Display”.
- After you found it, turn it on.
- The next thing is you will see a list of connected devices. Among the list, find Roku and select it.
- Now you can go to your Roku, open Terrarium TV, and enjoy watching any shows you like.
Avoid Any Risks with VPN
There is one thing you must keep in mind before getting Terrarium TV on Roku TV. Since this app is not available on the device, installing it via non-official way will bring some risks. But, you can avoid those risks if your device connects to the VPN server.
Unfortunately, Roku does not have a built-in VPN, which means you have to install it. But once again, the device will not let you do that easily. There are several methods you can do for that.
In our opinion, the easiest one would be via a router. If your router already has VPN, every device, including your Roku TV, connected to the router will get the VPN service too. If your router is not VPN-ready, then you can buy one instead. It may cost you some money, but it will save you further effort and expenses.
So, that’s how to download & install Terrarium TV on Roku TV. As you can see, it is very easy. Once you complete the steps, you will be able to watch everything you want. Do not forget to use VPN, though. For Roku TV, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Check: Install Terrarium TV on Fire TV or Fire Stick from this complete guide. Click here