Have you ever heard of Terrarium TV? It is an amazing Android app which allows the users to watch any movies they like. Here you can also find some TV series, including the popular ones. By using this app, you will be able to watch your favorite show via smartphone or tablet. But, what about Fire Stick or Fire TV? Can we use it there too? Unfortunately, this app is not available there yet. However, you can still install it but in a certain way. There are several methods you can take to obtain Terrarium TV on Fire TV. We will share two of them which we think to be the easiest ones.
Terrarium TV on Fire TV Stick – How to Install
Method 1 – Using ES File Explorer
The first method you can apply to install Terrarium TV on Fire TV Stick is by using ES Explorer. Here are the steps to do it.
- Before installing the app, you can go to the Settings on your Fire TV. Then, go to System and Developer Options. In that section, you have to turn on the allowance of applications from unknown sources so you will not have trouble ahead.
- Go to “Search” section from the main menu of Fire Stick and type “ES Explorer”.
- Click on the ES Explorer icon and begin to install it.
- Once it finishes the installation, launch the app and go to the menu. From there, go to “Tools” and then “Download Manager”.
- At the bottom of the menu, click on “+New”.
- Copy this link http://bit.ly/2kcftgt, paste on “Path” and click “OK”.
- Input “Terrarium” for “Name”, click on “Download Now”, and the installation of Terrarium file will begin.
- After it is complete, open the file and install it on Fire TV.
- Go to the home screen and launch the app now.
Method 2 – Using Apps2Fire
The other method you can try is using Apps2Fire. The steps are quite similar to the first one, and here they are.
- Go to the Android of your tablet or phone and visit Play Store.
- Search Apps2Fire and start to install it.
- You can install the Terrarium Android App as well.
- Now head to Fire TV and go to “Settings”, “System”, and “Developer Options”. Like the first method, you must turn on its allowance of apps from unknown sources and also “ADB Debugging”
- Open “Settings” menu and go to “System” and “About” where you have to note down the IP Address of your Fire TV.
- Next, launch Apps2Fire on Android and head to “Setup”.
- Type the IP Address you got previously.
- Visit “Local Apps”, search Terrarium TV app and install it.
- Fire TV will inform you if it has finished installing.
To avoid any risks, you can connect to VPN (Virtual Private Network) server first. This will help you to hide your IP Address so you can do online activities without being recognized.
Every traffic you have done will be encrypted. As a result, nobody will know what files you are downloading, videos you are streaming, or sites you are visiting. There are several VPNs you can choose, but we highly recommend you to use IPVanish.