Terrarium TV is a great source of entertainment. It is designed to be compatible with Android devices. Despite the simple interface and exceptional user-friendliness, Terrarium TV may experience some technical issues. As we are aware, the commonest Terrarium TV issues are App not working, buffering and no data.
Fix Terrarium TV Issues or Problems
Let’s see how to fix these Terrarium TV App issues and experience uninterrupted entertainment.
1. App Not Working
It is true that app crashing problems will occur. However, when the app is not working, things can be pretty scary. Here are several ways to fix the “App Not Working” issue.
- If the app continues to crash every time you launch it, just try to create more space on the phone. When you use your phone for some time, it will start to store various unnecessary files that eat up space. Eventually, the phone will start to lag as it doesn’t have enough space to run programs. Particularly, apps like Terrarium TV will crash at this stage. So, try to clean up your phone, uninstall unnecessary apps, delete unwanted files and folders etc.
- If the processor doesn’t support Terrarium TV app, you will have to replace your phone with a newer and better one. To minimize Terrarium TV problems, you shouldn’t do multitasking when the app runs.
In addition to that, the app might appear like “not working” and display a black screen due to some other problems. To fix such issues, just try to disable any ad blocker (if any). If the problem persists, change the video player.
2. Terrarium TV Keeps Buffering
If buffering is your problem, you may try the following.
- Get a better internet connection
If your internet connection is very slow, buffering is obvious. So, you should upgrade it to a better, faster connection.
- Prevent sharing your Wi-Fi connection
If your Wi-Fi connection is used simultaneously by many users, Terrarium TV may start to buffer. So, you should dedicate your Wi-Fi connection to your Terrarium TV only.
- Try a VPN connection
If the Terrarium TV App issues persist, you may try using a VPN. In fact, VPNs use own servers that offer better speeds.
- Check your router configuration
Some router configurations may have download restrictions. So, check your router settings and see if such a setting is enabled.
3. No Data Issue
One of the most popular and effective ways to fix the “No Data” issue on Terrarium TV is using a VPN. Just like it may solve your buffering issue, a good VPN service can solve the “No Data” issue too.
If the VPN doesn’t solve your Terrarium TV issue, you should switch to a slightly advanced option, change the DNS settings. You should replace the original settings of your device with Google DNS. Such an approach would give you a perfect entertainment experience without any lags.
The solutions we mentioned above may address pretty much all the common Terrarium TV issues and let you use your favorite source of information.