When it comes to apps for watching your favorite content on any Android gadgets, there’re a lot of options you can choose from and different apps are competing fiercely to take the first place as the FREE versions of Netflix. One of the better options we’ve found out there is Tea TV APK, which even when is still in process of developing, is really functional, doesn’t crash and the variety of content is huge.
Though it has a little problem with ads, they’re already fixing it and, as simple as it is, we think TeaTV can become one of the top competitors.
- Having trouble with Ads while watching cinema or TV show, Get Tea TV Mod APK from here.
Today we’ll tell you all the features that make the app so great and teach you how to install TeaTV App on any Android gadget so you can carry your favorite multimedia content everywhere you go.
Tea TV App Features
- Completely FREE, no tricks, you won’t have to pay any fee for watching your favorite content.
- 1080 HD quality on every TV Channel and movie.
- You can find almost any content with different genres such as drama, comedy, adventure, crime, family, horror, etc.
- You can download the content to watch it later off-line, you can download them in 480 – 720 – 1080.
- Very friendly interface with one-click options and a fast way to discover and explore all the content quickly.
- No account or login needed.
- Lots of metadata available including trailers, reviews, episode listing, and upcoming events.
- Favorite option available so you can have direct access to your preferred movies and shows.
- Several languages available for both audio and subtitles.
- You can change the font size at any time.
Download Tea TV APK on Android Smartphones/Tablets
As Android users always download apps from Google Play Store, they must know that in this case, it’s not possible because the app is not available due to policy terms. This, nevertheless, is not a problem and you still can download and install the app from below guide.
- Go to the official TeaTV website and download the TeaTV APK file directly on your Android gadget.
- Before actually installing the app, make sure you’ve enabled the unknown sources so your device accepts the third party app.
- For doing this, go to the menu and there, select settings.
- There scroll down until you find the option “Unknown sources” check the option to enable the app. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install TeaTV App.
- Once it’s enabled, go to the download folder on your Android device.
- Find the TeaTV APK file and double-click on it.
- Hit install and wait until the installation is ready and now you can stream all your favorite TV shows and movies.
Note: we fiercely recommend you download Tea TV APK file from the official website as external websites can use malicious links to make you download viruses. So make sure you download the real apk file 100% virus free.
Also Read: Get MovieBox App on PC to watch HD films on the big screen.