SONGily for PC is a revolutionary tool, that offers an easy way for users to download their favorite music. It’s no secret that downloading music is one of the prime uses the internet has today for a regular person.
But to search for your favorite music online, you need to overcome tons of potential risk websites, advertising and jumping from one site to other in order to find all the files. With SONGily, this changes as you can find everything you’re looking for in one single app.
What Are The Features Of SONGily?
SONGily has now become one of the most popular music apps as it is really light and user-friendly, with a huge database. But if you are interested in knowing everything that this app has to offer, take a look at its features:
- It’s only 3.7mb
- Friendly and simple interface for easily finding any content.
- Displays a Top 12 list with the most popular songs for you to explore.
- Focused on music in English.
- Constantly updating and adding new songs to its currently extensive.
- Al genres including even covers, remixes and “latest hits”.
- Easy and quick registration process.
- You can either directly play the music in the app or download it.
- The app will suggest different songs according to what you listen most or at the moment.
- Customizable interface with different colors.
- It creates its own “download” folder for storing all the songs you download from the app.
- You can also listen to the music in the “Download” folder directly from the player of your choice.
Download SONGily for PC Windows & Mac OS
SONGily App is actually available in a Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 version. The problem is that it’s extremely hard to find the right link to download it. Most of the available links online are malware that can damage your computer.
In order to download SONGily on your PC in a safer way, we recommend trying an Android emulator. These emulators allow your computer to behave as an Android device.
This way, you can download the Android version of the app, available in both Google Plays Store and APK file and use it directly on your computer. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to your regular browser and search for the Android emulator of your preference. If you don’t know any, some good options are Nox, KoPlayer, Bluestacks, Andyroid, etc.
- Once you find a reliable link (try Softonic or uptodown), download the file on your computer.
- Once it’s downloaded, double-click on the icon and follow the instructions for installing.
- Run the Android emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search “SONGily”.
- On the search bar, click on the icon and then hit the “install” button.
- Wait for a few seconds until the installation is done and click on the icon to start searching for your favorite music on SONGily for PC.
NOTE: Remember that you need to maintain the Android emulator running in order to use the app otherwise it won’t work on your PC.