In this tutorial, we’re going to discuss what are the features and how to install SnapTube for PC Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac OS.
The video is the most relevant kind of content these days. That is one of the biggest truth on social media today. Networks like YouTube are gaining more and more strength and other social networks are doing everything they can to include video in their formats.
But watching videos on stream when don’t have a good internet connection can be really annoying, and sometimes you just want to download the video, but how to do it? Well, with SnapTube App, now you can download all your favorite videos to your computer. Today we’ll explain to you how to use it and download it.
How To Use SnapTube App?
Using Snaptube is as easy as running the app in the device you’ve installed (we’ll explain later how to install it on a computer) and searching for your favorite videos, also you can choose from the options recommended in the Home page.
Once you’ve selected the video, you can start playing it by clicking on it. For downloading it, on the other side, you just click the “down arrow” icon and you’ll see the downloading options, which allow you to select the format (mp3 for audio or mp4 for full video), quality and resolution.
After you’ve chosen all the configurations on your video, all you have to do is clicking “ok” or “download” and the video or audio file will start downloading automatically.
Snaptube App on PC includes some other features such as:
- Multiple resolution options going from 144p to 1600p (YES!) so you can watch and download videos in HD or the one according to your needs.
- Really fast speed for downloading both audio and video even with a slow internet connection, thanks to its last generation technology.
- It’s the safest way to download any as it is an app completely free of malware or viruses.
The best part is that SnapTube is absolutely free and will continue to be as developers claim they won’t ever charge for the freedom of music.
Free Download SnapTube for PC Windows & Mac
As Snaptube is originally designed for the Android operating system, it can’t be directly installed on a PC. But this doesn’t mean, at all, that it’s impossible to install the app on a computer, it’s only that you have to apply a little trick before.
The trick for installing Snaptube App on PC is as simple as installing an Android Emulator on your PC, so it behaves as if it was the mentioned operating system. Just follow these steps:
- For downloading the Emulator, you just need to go to the official website and download the APK file. We recommend you use Bluestacks or KoPlayer.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file of your favorite emulator, proceed to double click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Once you’ve done it, then go to the SnapTube website and also download the APK file.
- Install the app on the emulator running.
- Once it’s done (it might take up to 5 minutes), restart the emulator.
- Now you’re ready to watch and download all your favorite videos!
Well, these are the simple and easy way to get Snaptube for PC or Laptop to download any type of video or audio with free of charge. Why late? Start using Snaptube video downloader!
Must Read: Get Terrarium TV Movies App on PC Windows & Mac OS from here.