If you want to have total control of your images and are not really comfortable with the gallery that’s included on the Android devices or your PC, then you might need to take a look to QuickPic for PC Gallery, an easy and fast way to view and edit all your photos in your Android device. And it’s ideal for anyone having trouble updating their Android device into ICS.
The reason it’s so famous is that, as its name implies, QuickPic Gallery is actually much faster than regular gallery options the come in the smartphones. Actually, it’s specially designed for smart devices but on this occasion, we’ll tell you how to download QuickPic for PC. But first, let’s take a quick view of its features.
What are the QuickPic features?
- QuickPic Gallery app works both as a viewer and an editor as you can roll the image, zoom it, trim it, etc.
- You can also add filters to your images.
- Ideal interface for big screens (that’s why it’s great for installing on pc).
- You can also work with video files.
- Totally FREE.
- Super responsive.
- A very light app which doesn’t consume too much CPU resources.
- HD slideshow.
- Set and save the pictures to date so you can find them easier.
- Easily transfer pictures between devices.
- Protect your images from undesired people by adding a password to them.
- Multiple selection options for an easy and fast copying, moving, sending. Etc.
- Mark your favorite images as “top” to get easy access to them.
- 1000GB cloud storage.
Disadvantages of QuickPic App
- You can’t modify SD card files.
- Backup your files before large data transfer to avoid losing them in case of network crashing.
- TIFF images are not supported
How To Download & Install QuickPic for PC?
As we told you before, QuickPic app is specially designed for smart devices so there’s no direct way to actually install the app on your computer. Nevertheless, worry not because, as always, there’s a trick under the sleeve to get the QuickPic app on your windows or mac. Just follow these steps:
- Download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or KOPLAYER.
- Run the emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your official Google Account.
- In the search bar, type “QuickPic app”.
- The result list will display the app as its first option.
- Click on it and then hit the “install” button.
- The installation will automatically start.
If you don’t own a Google account then download the Android emulator and then follow these steps:
- Run the emulator.
- Download the QuickPic Gallery app APK file.
- Don’t decompress the file, just go to the folder where it’s located and execute it.
- The download will start automatically and then the installation wizard will appear.
- Once it’s done you can view all your computer pictures with QuickPic Gallery app for PC.
Recommended: Download Pixlr App on Windows & Mac to edit your favorite photos.