You may have heard about the similar games on some application stores and elsewhere. But this PUBG or also known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has finally come in a cellular phone. This is a great breakthrough for some people because they can play the game anywhere at any time. Compared to other games of this version, the PUBG Mobile for PC is a real deal.
As fun as in smartphone, you can now enjoy playing the game on the big screen. With only a few steps, you can play PUBG mobile game on your PC Windows and Mac. But first, let’s take a look at the game features.
- Here is the official link to download PUBG Mobile Game using BlueStacks
About PUBG Mobile Game
Some of you may wonder if there is the difference between PUBG in mobile and PC. The truth is you cannot simply compare it to the real thing. The mobile version of the game has smaller maps compared to the 8x8km version. Even though there are not many places to visit, but the game is available in squad and duo mode.
- Level difficulty – there is no level of difficulty in PUBG mobile game. It is just how great your strategy and how well you played the game.
- The features – the game developer of PUBG game indeed gives you various features such as cars, bike, ships, military vehicle, and more. Weapons and guns are also available as well as the game scenario.
When it was released, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PUBG game mobile was only available on High-End PCs and Xbox One. But, as the game is also launched in the mobile version using Android platform, now, you can also install the application on regular PC and Mac.
Download PUBG Mobile for PC Windows & Mac
Installing PUBG Mobile for PC is a piece of cake. Before installing the application, you need to install android emulator application first. Android emulator is an application which turns your PC into the Android environment.
There are lots of android emulator applications such as BlueStacks, Nox, Andy Android Emulator for Windows and iPadian for iOS. Once you have installed one of those applications you can follow these following methods.
We assume that you installed BlueStacks as an example.
- Install the recent BlueStacks application on your PC.
- After it is successfully installed launch the application and head to ‘My Apps’. After that, go to ‘System app’ folder.
- Head to ‘Google Play’ from the folder and yes, it is the same Play Store as you have on Android.
- Search ‘PUBG Mobile’.
- Click the application and choose ‘Install’. Now, you have to wait until the installation is complete.
- After the installation is completed, you can open it in My Apps through the BlueStacks application.
This is the official method of downloading application and games through BlueStacks for PC use.
This method is not much different from method 1. The only difference is you do not download the game officially from Play Store but from another platform instead.
You can indeed download the APK from PC. Then install the application using the ‘Install Apk’ button in the BlueStacks. The rest of the process will be the same as the official method.
Also Read: How to play Candy Crush Saga game on PC?