Omlet Arcade for iOS is an application that enables you to stream live and even record your games of choice. The games could be your most favorite or the ones you are most interested in Omlet Arcade is the place where gamers virtually come together and play.
You can connect with other gamers who play the same games as you. With them, you can chat, stream games and even share your most captivating moments in gaming.
Downloading Omlet Arcade for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
To get this application on either your iPad or iPhone, simply follow these steps.
- Go to App store on your iOS device and search for Omlet Arcade on the search bar then click on the search icon.
- Once you get it, click to download.
- Install the application after it is done downloading and open it ready for use.
How To Use Omlet Arcade App On Your Device?
You can use the Omlet Arcade App to stream your games or even applications to social media platforms like Facebook live. With this application, you can record and stream live as well.
Games like Clash Royale, Pokémon Go, and even Minecraft can be streamed online. The chat function is enabled and this makes the experience all the more fun in a social sense.
You may also follow your gamer friends and check out what they have streamed at your convenience. Apart from the social sense of this app, users are also provided with the rare opportunity to find out the new and exciting games available hence allowing gamers to stay up to date with all the new information about the latest games.
To stream, follow the following step by step guide for an easy experience.
- You need to make sure that the iOS stream feature on your iPhone or iPad device is enabled. To do this, you just swipe up the control center to check if the recording button is present. If it is present, you are good to go.
- If the recording button is not present then open settings, and go to the control center. Open customize controls and add screen recording to the include list.
- The next step is to log in to the Omlet Arcade and there you will start streaming.
- Swipe up the control center and long press the screen recording button. After that, choose the Omlet Arcade and then press “start broadcast” to start streaming.
You should ensure that your microphone audio is on while streaming. To know if you are in Live, you will see a red status bar if your stream is running.
Alternatively, by clicking the status bar on top of your screen, you will also stop the stream. If the screen recording button is still flashing even after you have stopped the stream, it is advisable that you restart your device.
With this application, you may connect with other gaming communities who may also inform you of other games that you may play and enjoy. This application Omlet Arcade for iOS is a real-time social platform that has been designed specifically for the gamers all over the world.