In this tutorial, we’re going to show you the installation of MovieBox for PC Windows & Mac OS gadgets with clear guidelines.
We all know that carrying an app for watching all your favorite movies is definitely a MUST in Android devices whether you’re waiting for the bus or in a line to pay.
You can watch all your favorite media content and never get bored using MovieBox. That’s what MovieBox does for your iOS gadget or Mac for Android it is called ShowBox, but we’ll maintain the term “MovieBox” as they are almost the same app and can be installed in windows pc with the same method.
- To install the MovieBox App on your Android phone or tablet, you need to download its apk file from here.
But when we are at home, watching content on a small screen seems uncomfortable but maybe you don’t own a smart tv or cable service so your pc or laptop is the only option.
Movie Box App, the perfect app for watching any kind of content from classics to the newest movies and series on your pc or laptop. In this article, we’ll guide you step by step on downloading and installing MovieBox for PC.
What Are The Features of MovieBox App?
Movie Box app for PC is the place for finding all your favorite movies and series from any year and genre completely free. Actually, this app can’t be downloaded directly from Google Play Store because the app doesn’t match the terms of services. But, worry not about installing it is as easy as following a few steps. But first, let’s check the best features of MovieBox App has to offer:
- Watch your favorite shows online or download them to watch them offline.
- You can find almost any content from classics to recent films and series.
- You can watch media content in HD or SD.
- No need for registration, sign in or fees. MovieBox App for pc is completely FREE.
- The app updates regularly also for free.
- Create your own libraries.
- IMDB rating.
- You can share what you’re watching on your favorite social media network.
How To Download & Install MovieBox for PC/Laptop?
This procedure needs absolutely NO technical knowledge and can be performed by everybody as long as they follow the steps properly. As the app is specially designed for Android, you’ll need an emulator otherwise it won’t run on your PC. So, let’s start with the emulator:
- Let’s work with BlueStacks, a great free Android emulator.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the emulator.
- Run it on your laptop and it will automatically become an android device.
- Keep the window of the emulator open.
Now follow these steps for installing MovieBox on your PC:
- In the BlueStacks window, find the search bar and type “MovieBox”.
- Click on the official link on top of the results list (check the URL is the official MovieBox website).
- Click on the “install” button.
- After the installation is over, you’ll see the MovieBox icon on your BlueStacks window.
- Take into consideration that you need to have the BlueStacks launcher open in order to be able to run the MovieBox App on your PC.
Extra: if you can’t find the official MovieBox link in the BlueStacks search bar, try searching the “MovieBox APK file” on Google, download it and then install it with the BlueStacks emulator by moving the file (without decompressing) into the emulator’s “apps folder”.