Mi has always surprised its users with spectacular devices on killer budgets. The Mi devices are giving tough competition to other mobile phone brands. Every year, the number of Mi users is increasing at a rapid rate leaving behind the other top-notch kings of the market. In the below section, we’re talking about Mi Drop sharing application.
Mi devices are gaining market attention in terms of both hardware and software. In this article, you will come across a newly added feature of Mi which is creating noise in the market. This feature is equivalent to apps like ShareIt and is largely used to transfer files between two Mi devices.
Mi Drop was launched with MIUI 7 and is still continuing to grab consumer attention.
What is Mi Drop?
You must have transferred files using Bluetooth and some apps like Xender and ShareIt. Mi Drop is a newly introduced feature by the Mi makers that helps in transferring files between two similar devices.
It connects two or more Mi/Xiaomi phones in transferring pictures, applications and files.
How To Use?
It is one escalating gift by the Mi phone makers that have made the transferring job easy and hassle-free. Using this feature has upgraded the android devices to a different level.
The simplest way to enable this feature on your Mi Android device is by dragging the notification and enabling the “MiDrop” button.
When you need to transfer the files,
- Enable the feature on notification tool
- Go to file manager
- Choose the file you want to send
- Select the special feature
- In order to receive files, you need to tap on the “MIDrop” button as well.
In case the feature is not on the notification toolbar, you can select it under settings>system and device> notification and status bar>toggle position> Mi drop.
The receiver of the message or file has to accept the transfer and allow the transfer of files smoothly. Once transfer process is complete, you will receive a popup message. Either click on ok to cancel the popup or click on view file to check what you have received.
The feature is available in the preinstalled version on some Android devices. However, you can download them from Google Play.
Features of File Transfer App
- You can share files without internet and Wi-Fi connection. There is no need for a data connection in order to transfer files between two Mi devices.
- It transfers files 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- This feature supports all Android devices. Some devices either have preinstalled feature or you can download it.
- It is intuitive and user-friendly. All files are sorted into different categories that make transfer easy.
- In case your file transfer gets interrupted, you can resume the feature and resend it again.
- The mi transfer tool is the only ad-free transfer tool in the market. It is simple and comfortable to use.
- Apart from being user-friendly, this feature is free from all limitations. You can transfer numerous files regardless of any size by using this tool.
- You can transfer all types of files including media, music, and documents within a fraction of seconds.
Also Read: Download free antivirus and security tool from this link