If you are classic game lovers, then there is a game that is very appropriate for your hobby. Ludo Star for PC is the name of a game that has been developed by a top game developer, Gameberry. The basic game refers to the theme of a classic game called Ludo as well.
In this historical incision, the game is played by the ancient Indian kings. Supported by the up-to-date technology, the game now comes with new features and certainly more interesting so you can play this Ludo Star on Windows & Mac.
According to the game rules, you can play it with your friends up to maximally four members. You can choose your favorite colors like blue, green, red or yellow. Each of the four players in the game will race each other to finish the game as quickly as possible.
Each player will get their turn by turning the dice to your token to the finish line. The game can start when you get six points when throwing dice. You can invite your Facebook friends to participate play with the first login to your Facebook account.
There are 3 different game variations found in Ludo Star for Windows and Mac such as Quick, Master, and Classic. In addition, this application is free to download, it is also suitable for various ages.
While playing it with your fellow players, you can chat with each other and send various emoticons as well. It feels like you play Ludo 3D.
Ludo Star for PC – Free Download on Windows & Mac OS
Ludo Star is actually available for Android devices. However, for now, it can also be used on PC, Computer, and Desktop running Windows and Mac Operating System.
However, the question is how does an Android app run on Windows and Mac? The answer is by using Android Emulators on your PC. With Android emulators, you can easily enjoy various Android Apps and Games on your PC.
- The first step to download and install Ludo Star on Windows or Mac is you must first download and install Android emulator on your PC or Mac.
- There are various emulators available such as Bluestacks, Andy, Genymotion, Leaproid, droid4x, Nox, iPadian, MEmu, KOPlayer, and many others, but it is advisable to choose BlueStacks for a better performance.
- You can immediately download and then install Bluestacks emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- After finishing the installing process, you will see the BlueStacks icon at the starting screen.
- Double click the icon, then type your Gmail account to access Google Play Store. After that, tap on the Play Store icon and enter the word ‘Ludo Star’ in the search column.
- After finding the application of Ludo Star, then click install.
- Next, go to ‘My Apps’ on BlueStacks where you will soon see Ludo Star in the app, then click on the game to play it on your Windows PC or Mac.
That’s all the simple steps to download and install Ludo Star for PC Windows or Mac. It’s very easy and not complicated at all to take these steps. So, just practice it and be like Maharajas in the Ancient Indian Kingdom to play the Ludo Star.
Check: Download free desktop wallpaper from here.