Streaming applications are the new trend when it comes to watching your favorite content on any smart TV. That is the case of Live NetTV for Android, one of the most downloaded apps as it’s incredibly complete with +700 channels with 9 different categories that will take your TV experience to the next level.
But sometimes we want to improve our streaming system on some device other than a Smart TV, whether it is because we don’t own one or want to carry our favorite content wherever we go. If that’s the case, don’t worry! In this guide, you’ll find out how to download Live NetTV for Android and how to find/add your favorite channels.
How To Download Live NetTV for Android Phones/Tablets?
Due to some policy terms, Live NetTV App is not an official Google Play app. So, this means you can’t download it directly from Google Play Store. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean you can’t actually download the app on your Android device.
Actually, downloading Live NetTV APK for Android is as easy as downloading any other app, all you have to do is following these steps:
- Got to the Android apps menu.
- The go to “security” settings.
- Enable unknown sources apps (without this, the OS won’t let you install Live NetTV App on Android)
- Go to the official website of the app and you’ll find the latest version Live NetTV APK file for downloading. Also, use the below link.
- Click on it and wait until the download is over.
- Once it’s over, go to the download folder and double click on the icon to start installing.
- From there, all you have to do is waiting as the device will do the rest.
- After the installation is done, launch the app and you’re ready to stream all your favorite TV channels on Live NetTV App.
How To Stream Live TV Channels?
For finding any TV channel on Live NetTV App all you have to do is going to one of the 9 categories available which are:
After you choose the category you’d like, select the link for the channel you want to watch (all links are legal and available WWW). If you have troubles with one link, don’t worry, you’ll have several options available. And start watching your favorite channel live with Live NetTV App on mobile phone or tablet.
In case you want to find a specific channel, all you have to do is going to the search bar and type the name of the channel. Therefore, select the desired link and start watching.
If for any reason the channel is not available, you can request the channel to the network and they will add it to the app as soon as possible. Just go to the menu and tap on the “Channel Request” option, enter the name of the channel you’re looking for, and click on “Submit”. It might take a few moments to process the request so be patient.
Recommended: Install Live NetTV on PC Windows by following this easy guide.