Laudate for PC has come to cover the needs of young Catholics that may find a bit uncomfortable the traditional ways to connect with their religion. We are in the age of technology and it’s more and more common that things like smartphones get us both young and adults away from the bible and church.
That’s why Catholic apps are more and more popular among the younger believers and anyone who uses a smartphone can now use it to be near God thanks to Laudate Catholic app. Let’s see what it’s about and how to download Laudate App on PC.
Features Of Laudate Catholic App
Laudete is the perfect way to carry everything you need to practice Catholicism right on your smartphone or computer. Among the features of this great app you can find:
- Interactive Rosary
- Daily Readings
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Roman Missal changes
- NAB and Douay-Rheims version of the Bible
- Amazing selection of prayers in Latin with translation in English
- Intuitive groups of prayers that include “Marian Group” or “Mass group” among many others
- “My Prayers” option includes a folder where you can save your favorites to easily access them at any moment.
- Customizable font size and color scheme.
- Available in several languages including English, Español, Português, Française, Bahasa, Polski, Slovenski, Hrvatski, Việt Deutsch, Nederlands, Slovenský, Italiano.
- Laudate App is constantly being updated so you can find new content every day completely bug-free
- Podcasts of daily readings and a “read-along” option
- Guided Meditations
- Sacrament of reconciliations or “confession” option.
- It’s completely free!
How To Install Laudate for PC Windows & Mac?
Laudate is the option for the faithful smartphone user and, in that sense, it’s designed for working on Android and iOS. This means that a regular computer would not be compatible with the app by itself, so you can’t install it directly on any windows or Mac.
Nevertheless, there’s still a way that you can install Laudate app on your computer; you need to download an Android emulator.
This emulator will make your computer think it’s an Android and work as such, so you can finally install any Android app, including Laudate on your PC.
For downloading an Android emulator follow these steps:
- Go to your browser and search for any of these options: BlueStacks, Andyroid, Nox or KoPlayer.
- Make sure the website where you find them is the official website or a safe source and download the file.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the emulator icon to install it.
- Once it’s done you can proceed to install Laudate App.
- From the emulator, enter the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- Search for Laudate app and click on the install button in the icon.
- The installation will start automatically and last a few seconds.
- Once the installation is done, you are ready to use Laudate for PC, but remember that you will always need to run the Android emulator to use the app.