Kwai social network hitz the market of social networks with strength! In the era of social media, videos are the most demanded content online.
While social networks such as YouTube promote long videos sharing, Instagram and Facebook are constantly making efforts to get the benefits of video content. That’s why this social network has become so popular, thanks to its video format that bets for brevity and quality in content.
The app has already millions of members around the world and is constantly growing since it’s paired with the most popular networks according to the different regions.
If you are a video creating/editing lover and still don’t know this app, you need to keep reading and find out all the great features it has for you. Also, we’ll tell you how to install it on your Android or iOS device!
What Are The Features?
The app consists in making time-limited videos that encourage users to share condensed-quality content in all their profiles and also view others content from both friends and strangers. Among the great features, this app has to offer, you can find:
- User-friendly interface that can be used for anyone.
- Short video creation and editing.
- Slideshow creation and editing.
- Exploring videos from users all around the world whether they’re friends or strangers.
- Share videos on other several platforms at the same time. You can share videos according to your location with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, KaKaoTalk, Line, Weibo, QQ, and WeChat.
- Music library included soundtracks and ambiance.
- Dozens of filters to edit your video/slideshows image.
- Stickers that can be added to your videos and slideshows to make them funnier and with more color.
- Photo frames, bubble effects and more will make your creations more original and fun.
How To Download Kwai for Android & iOS Gadgets?
There’re two easy ways to download the app on Android and iOS gadgets, the first one is with Google Play Store/iTunes and the second with the APK file. Both are very simple, just follow these steps:
Google Play Store
- On your Android device, go to Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- On the search bar type “Kwai” and click on the “install” button.
- In a few seconds the download will be completed, simply double-click on the icon and you can use the app.
- On your iPhone, go to the iTunes App Store and sign in with your account.
- Type “Kwai” on the search bar and click “install” button.
- Wait a few seconds until the installation is done and double-click on the icon to start using the app.
Using APK file
- On your regular browser, type “download kwai for Android or iOS”.
- On the result page, search for a trustable website for downloading. The most popular are uptodown and Softonic.
- Click on the download button and wait a few seconds.
- Go to your smartphone “setting” and activate “third parties apps”.
- Now go to the folder where you downloaded the app and double click on it, in a few seconds you’ll be able to use Kwai on your Android and iOS gadgets.
Must Read: Share text or videos on your social media networks using VidStatus App from here