King of Avalon for PC has been growing in popularity due to a set of advantages. As you probably know if you’re looking for this tutorial, King of Avalon is an MMO game designed for smartphones and tablets.
But this game wasn’t made for playing it on small screens, so if you don’t own a smart device with a good display, it won’t be so friendly. That’s why so many players are looking for the PC installation.
Also, you can easily manage more than one account at a time when using a PC and you won’t be interrupted by messages or calls.
How To Play King of Avalon & What Are Its Features?
King of Avalon sets after the death of the King Arthur. The goal of this game is to create the biggest and best army to conquer the land and fill the place left by the legendary king.
To do this, the player has to develop his own city filled with different buildings. Each one of these buildings also enhances specific features and characteristic so you civilization grows and evolve.
Once you’ve started advancing, it’s time to train the troops and become captain of your army. Luckily for you, you can also train dragons and turn them into war beasts to aid you in your conquering.
Among the most interesting features of this game are:
- Global PVP: you can both conquer other kingdoms by taking their headquarters, and aid your allies when they’re in need.
- Train dragons to fight for you, you can hatch them and customize their abilities while they’re growing.
- Forge your own equipment and arm your hero.
- Join other players and together conquer all kingdoms.
- Several combat units to design your perfect strategy and attack!
How To Install King of Avalon for PC Windows & Mac?
As we mentioned above, this game was meant for smart devices so you can’t directly play it on a computer. But of course, there’s a way to step over this little obstacle. You simply need to download an Android emulator to make your computer behave as the OS.
Pickup for you: Download King of Avalon Game on your PC using BlueStacks
Even when the game is 2D, it requires a good emulator to run smoothly so we recommend, Andyroid or BlueStacks instead of the usual app players. To install King of Avalon on your PC, follow these steps:
- Go to a trusted download site or to the official Andyroid or BuleStacks website and download the version you need (Windows or Mac). Then run it.
- After the emulator is running, you’ll set up the language and select if you want to create a new account or use an existing one (take into consideration that if you want to use an existing KOA account you need to enter with the same Google Play account).
- Go to the Play Store and type “King of Avalon” on the search bar.
- On the result list, click on the game icon and then click on “Install”.
- After the installation is completed you’ll be able to play King of Avalon game.
These are the simple and easy guide to install this game on your PC or Laptop. Here is the direct link to download King of Avalon for PC without any delay using BlueStacks.