So, we’ve finally reached the era where creating a full-featured professional video from our cellphones is possible. Yes, say goodbye to those basic video editing apps or to those hours in front of the most common (and commonly complicated) video editing software. Kinemaster has arrived to make professional video editing from your Android device possible. But also, as it is really friendly, it could be very useful for using on pc too. So in this guide will talk to you a little bit about how to use and download Kinemaster for PC.
What is exactly Kinemaster?
As we said before, Kinemaster is the first full feature professional video editing tool for smartphones and Android devices. There’s no other app that offers this kind of control when talking about editing videos. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or amateur, things are always going to be easier with a simple and friendly interface and this is what Kinemaster offers.
Also, you can count with the most important features such as multiple layer support for image, video and even text, cutting and trimming with precision, multi-track audio with precise sound envelope control, 3D transitions, full-color filters, etc.
If we got you curious and want to know more about all the features you can take advantage from Kinemaster, check the list below:
- Handwriting option: you can draw or write directly on the app.
- Downloading effects and audio option available.
- Instant preview of any edit.
- Brightness, saturation and hue control.
- Audio filters with voice changer included.
- Mosaic, blur and other texture effects.
- Themes, animations, visual and audio effects included.
- Real-time video and audio recording from your device (or webcam in case you want Kinemaster on PC).
- Share option for social networks and youtube channels.
How to Install KineMaster for PC Windows & Mac?
As Kinemaster is an Android app, it’s not available for installing directly on your pc, nevertheless, there’s a way you can trick the app and using Kinemaster on your PC:
- First, you’ll need to download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded the emulator, enter it and go to the Google Play Store.
- Once there, use the search bar to find Kinemaster app.
- Click on it from the results list and then click “Install”.
- Now you’ll be able to use Kinemaster for PC.
Subscription, permission and royalty license
The only inconvenient when talking about Kinemaster is that you can only use the free version for personal, non-commercial use, any video you create will include a quite visible watermark to make sure you only use it for yourself. In order to obtain the full commercial use permission, you need to pay the monthly or annual subscription.
The app will need access to your device/pc camera and storage in order to create a live video or save your projects.
You can use Muserk for searching royalty-free music that you can add to your video. This way, you can remove the watermark when uploading it to Youtube but if you use it for commercial purposes you can end up with the removing of the video or worst.
Also See: Want to make 3D animations? Then download Iyan 3d App on PC from here.