If you’re looking for the ultimate video editing software for your iPhone or iPad, with specialized tools and all the features that a professional needs, then you definitely need to try Kinemaster for iPhone, iPad & iPod gadgets.
Installing Kinemaster on iOS you can turn your iDevice in a complete video edition station. While it’s completely professional, the interface is totally responsive and friendly for any kind of use even without experience.
And the best part is that Kinemaster App is completely FREE (with watermark) so you can really get familiar with it and if it suits you commercially, then you can subscribe to the PRO version without watermark and with some other purchases available.
If you’re interested in knowing what Kinemaster Video Editor can do for you and how to install in your iGadget, then keep reading this article and follow the steps.
It doesn’t matter if you’re planning on filming a memory video or f you’re a YouTuber or pone journalist, Kinemaster app has all the features you need for becoming a professional video publisher. Unlike other smart device apps, which tools are rough, Kinemaster counts with very precise options including:
- Combine different kinds of multimedia into one video.
- Multiple layers for video and audio including unlimited layers of text, images or stickers, and even handwriting.
- Chroma key or green screen option, B-roll, and picture-in-picture options.
- Instant preview available anytime you edit.
- Speed control for video.
- Control the volume envelop from moment to moment.
- 3D, wipe, fade and more transitions included.
- Animations and audio effects.
- You can control the saturation, hue, and brightness.
- Cutting and trimming with frame-by-frame precision. Splicing and slicing.
- When using the pro version you can access a lot of downloadable extra content from the Asset Store.
- HD video support.
- Direct YouTube sharing option.
How To Install KineMaster for iPhone & iPad (iOS)?
There’re two options available for installing Kinemaster App on iPhone and iPad:
Method 1: iTunes official installation
- Access iTunes from your iGadget.
- In the search bar, type “KineMaster”.
- Click on the icon and then click on the “install” button.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then run the app.
Method 2: Emulator
This method is a little bit more complicated and maybe you’ll need some experience on jailbreaking. So, unless you really can’t install Kinemaster for iPhone and iPad with iTunes, this method is not recommended for regular users.
- First, download in your iPhone or iPad an Android Emulator such as iAndroid.
- Install the emulator and get the settings and permissions ready before starting.
- Download KineMaster app from their official website and export it to your iOS device
- Go to the iAndroid emulator and run the KineMaster app from it.
- Now you’ll be able to use Kinemaster on iOS but remember you need to always run the emulator before using the app.
Disadvantages of Kinemaster
- Some older devices may not support all the features of this app.
- Needs third party emulators for use on several platforms.
- If the device doesn’t support the app properly it will continuously crash.
Must Read: Install KineMaster Pro Editor on Mac Pro/Macbook from here