Karta GPS is a navigation application developed by the Karta Software Technologies that is equipped with fully informed maps. It helps the user to make explorations to new places especially when driving, by giving him or her turn by turn instructions.
Features Of The Offline Navigation App
- Traffic – This application is able to give the user information about the traffic that is before them. This makes it possible for them to avoid being caught up in traffic jams by choosing the least packed route.
- It can also help you find faster routes and this will see you get to your destination at the fastest possible time.
- Karta serves persons who are walking as well and not just the drivers and motorists.
- Gives users information about the best places to be entertained. It does this by pointing out photos and a few reviews about the place, their pricing and hours of operation.
- This app also features offline maps that provide free guidance. All you have to do is download the app.
- The search option provides the user with GPS coordinates of intended locations and even addresses. This service is also available offline and free of any charges for the user.
How To Install Karta GPS App On Android Gadgets?
The installation process of the Karta app on android gadgets is very easy. The step by step process requires an internet connection so that you can download it.
The process is as follows:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device
- On the search bar at the top of the page, type Karta GPS and select/go or press the search icon
- Click the install/download button that shows up next to the app
- After installation, the option to “open” will be provided
- Click “open”. The application is ready to use.
To use the app efficiently, make sure that the GPS on your android gadget is on. Once you download this up, you will not need to have an internet connection to use it.
The app is usable for free and offline. You can get access to any map of your choice. The Karta navigation app makes use of the Enriched OpenStreetMap (OSM). This incorporates guidance delivered through an automated voice as well as street names have spoken out loud.
During your travel, the Karta GPS app will guide you all the way and in case there is a traffic change that was not foreseen, the app will redirect the user to a faster route that has less traffic.
You will not only reach your destination without stress or fatigue but also in good time. This will also help save on fuel consumption that normally happens when one is held up in traffic jams for long periods of time.
The phone is placed on a holder at the dashboard allowing it to have a clear view of the sky. This way you can switch off the GPS on your phone to save battery life.
Also Read: Get InBrowser App on your Android device