Unfortunately, the JW Library for Mac doesn’t exist, you can’t just download it from the web and install it on your Mac device. In order to run the JW Library app on your Mac, you need to install another program, an android emulator.
We recommend this particular program called Bluestacks because it emulates an Android device where you can download the JW Library and run it using your Mac device.
What is the JW Library?
JW Library is an app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses where you can read the Bible in various languages, books for bible study and prediction. Keep reading to learn how to install JW Library App on your Mac using BlueStacks
How To Download & Use Bluestacks?
- Visit Bluestacks official website, bluestacks.com, in order to download the latest version for Mac. Once the download is finished, click on the downloaded setup.
- Double click on the BlueStacks icon to proceed with the installation.
- Now hit the “Install” option to continue.
- Click on continue to proceed with the installation and by doing this, you are accepting BlueStacks terms and conditions.
- If you get the “System Extension Blocked” popup, just click on “Open Security Preferences”.
- The final step: Go to “Security & Privacy” settings and tap on “Allow”. After that, you can open the BlueStacks app for Mac from your program list.
Download JW Library for Mac Pro/MacBook OS
Once BlueStacks is installed, you are one step closer to use the JW Library on Mac, you just need to search for the app by the BlueStacks store and download it.
Step By Step: Install JW Library App using BlueStacks
- Click on the BlueStacks icon to open it.
- Go to “My Apps” tab, look for the “Search option” icon and click on it.
- Type “JW Library” in the search box and then hit the enter.
- Once you are in the Google Play Store, in the JW Library app info, click on “Install”.
- Once installed, click “Open” to launch the JW Library app.
And you have just installed the JW Library for Mac OS, now is time to learn the basics of this app.
How To Use The JW Library?
JW Library is an app designed for reading and studying the Bible, offering a number of different languages and platforms to be used on. By using it in your Mac with the help of BlueStacks you are using the Android version of the app, making this guide Android-focused.
Here are some tips to learn the basic of the app:
- You can navigate in the app using the Menu button in the top left corner.
- The Bible view allows you to read, study and even install new language and translations.
- You can see multimedia files like audios, photos, and video in the publication’s view. If you are viewing one publication and want to go back, just open the navigation drawer and tap publications again.
- You can see a daily text in its respective module.
Also Read: Do you want to manage your Podcasts? Install Podcast Addict App on PC