In this guide we will show you how to install Jio4GVoice for PC, but first, what is Jio4GVoice? This app, which only works with Jio SIM and Jio network, allows Non-VoLTE smartphones to have full VoLTE support.
VoLTE, the acronym of Voice over LTE, is a new technology to enhance voice calls in cellphones, making it crystal clear, reducing connections times and giving you a plus of extra battery in the process.
Features of Jio4GVoice
Jo4GVoice allows your 2G, 3G, and 4G to have full VoLTE capabilities. This translates into a better option for voice and video calls, with multiples benefits over a simple phone call. Jio4GVoice works only in Jio network with a Jio SIM, and offer this features:
- HD voice and video calling
One of the benefits of Jio4GVoice is the quality of the calls. Voice and video calls will be in high definition, this means no more “I can’t hear you” or “I’m losing you” during the calling process. HD video and voice calls with others Jio4GVoice users.
- More options in every call
You can share your location, images, and messages to the person you are calling on their phone’s screen. This customizes every call you make.
- A better messaging system
If you set Jio4GVoice as your default messaging app, you can manage all your messages, SMS, and chats in the same app. You can share all types of files in the chats.
Download Jio4GVoice for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & Mac
Jio4GVoice is a mobile-device app and there is no PC or Mac version yet. In order to install Jio4GVoice App on PC, you will need to use a third party program, like an android emulator. In this guide, I will download and use BlueStacks as my android emulator.
Step By Step: Installing BlueStacks
- Go to BlueStack official page and download the latest version for your system, Mac OS or Windows.
- Once the download has finished, click on the setup.
- Double click on the BlueStacks icon to continue the installation.
- Click on “Install” to continue.
- If you are using Windows, skip to step 7. If you are using Mac OS, probably you will get the “System Extension Blocked” popup. Click on the “Open Security Preferences” button.
- Click on “Allow” in the “Security & Privacy” settings.
- For windows and mac: your installation is finished. You can now launch BlueStacks from your program list.
Installing Jio4gVoice for Windows and Mac
- Open BlueStacks.
- Go to “Search option” on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Type “Jio4gVoice” in the search voice and click on “Search Play for Jio4GVoice”
- Once in the Google Play Store, click on “Install” in the Jio4GVoice app page. The app will start its download.
- Once installed, you can open the app from your app list in BlueStacks.
Connecting to a Jio Network to use JioVoice for PC and Mac
You will need a JioFi device with a Jio SIM and a laptop or desktop computer with Wi-Fi or USB ports. Connect your device to the JioFi router via wi-fi or tethering using the USB cable.
Once connected, it takes several seconds to give you access to the Jio network and then, you can use the Jio4gVoice for PC or Mac installed in your BlueStacks program.
Also Read: Watch Live Sports & Movies by installing JioTV App on PC from this link