It’s very common that most illustrators or drawers want to explore the 3D animation world. But entering the 3D animation can actually be very confusing and complicated and that, refrains artists from approaching it, even when having great ideas to display. That’s why animation apps are so fashionable these days. But one of the best app for starting your journey into 3D animation is Iyan 3D. We’ll tell you more about it and how to install Iyan 3D for PC.
What is Iyan 3D app and why is it so useful?
Iyan 3D is an app developed for Android that needs almost NO knowledge of animation to allow you to create a few 3D frames. It’s actually really useful because if you know how to draw but are not so good with software, this app solves it for you in a few simple steps.
How To Download Iyan 3D for PC or Laptop?
As Iyan 3D is an Android app, the option for downloading it directly to your pc is not exactly available. But, as we all know, everything on the internet has a solution so it is actually possible to download Iyan 3D for PC. All you have to do is add some simple steps to your downloading process:
- The first thing you need to do is downloading an Android emulator into your pc. There’re several options out there but we always recommend BlueStacks. All you have to do is downloading it from the official website and execute it to complete the installation.
- Once you’ve downloaded the emulator, run it and you’ll be able to use your pc as an Android device.
- Go to the Google Play Store and use your Google account.
- Then, in the search bar, write “Iyan 3d”.
- The app will appear in a list, click it and then click “install”.
- In a few minutes, the app will be installed and you’ll be able to use Iyan 3D on your PC.
How Do I Make A 3D Animation With Iyan 3D?
As we said before, making an animation with Iyan 3D is as simple as following a few steps:
- Import your images: you can import your own images, background, text or everything you need from your device or from the pre-made selection from their store.
- Animate frame per frame: you can do it manually or you can import pre-made animation sequences from the store to apply them to the characters. You can rig your OBJ model to start animating. You can also interpolate for a smoother animation
- Place the camera and lights: you can select where the cameras and lights are placed and also the intensity of them. You can preview your image anytime to see how it would look and also undo the actions anytime you need.
- Export your animations to Photo Album and finally, you can upload you online movie on any social network, youtube channel, etc.
What extra features does Iyan 3D app offer?
- You can add 3D Text in any font style you want
- Save/open the option
- Physics simulation
- Options to change skin texture
- Select multiple objects to move, rotate or scale
- Off-load render option to their render servers
- Copy and clone objects.
- Edit previously rigged objects.
Also See: Stream Live TV channels using Ditto TV App on PC Windows & Mac from here.