Terrarium TV is considered as one of today’s best Android apps which give you the chance to enjoy unlimited TV shows and movies in a stunning interface. With its ever-increasing popularity, it is no longer a big surprise that more and more users are interested to know how to download and install Terrarium TV on Android TV box to make the most out of their viewing experience.
What’s So Great With Terrarium TV?
If you have ever tried some streaming apps before, you surely noticed all the buffering as a result of an unfriendly user interface which never works that well with a remote.
Terrarium TV addresses this issue with its exceptional video playback feature with no buffering because of the different source which originates from Google Video. Terrarium TV also offers a list of sources where you can opt to play your media files.
You will also love the friendly user interface that can work great with any remote. Since such applications are mainly created for Android phones and tablets, most of the time, the remote experience suffers as a result.
But, this is never the case with Terrarium TV. You get to enjoy the easy to navigate app which can work exceptionally well with remote with a viewing experience of up to 10 feet.
Features of Terrarium TV on Android TV Box
- Over 40 4K movie files
- Completely free
- A ton of HD (720p) and Full HD (1080p) sources
- Watch almost all your favorite movies and TV shows
- Blazing Fast servers for HD and Full HD, primarily Google Drive
- Available multi-language subtitles
- Download TV shows and movies, and watch them offline
- Marked all your watched episodes in just a single click
- Mark TV shows and movies as Favorites
- Select specific genres
- Track.tv integration
- Native Chromecast support
- Supports Android TV Box and Android TV
- Notification for new episodes
- Supports Fire Stick and Fire TV
Steps to Download & Install Terrarium TV on Android TV Box
It is strongly recommended that you make use of the VPN service. Because of copyright laws as well as an existing crackdown on piracy in different countries. You wouldn’t want to receive any threatening letters or even visitors from your ISP or Internet Service Provider, law enforcement officials, and DMCA.
Again, because of copyright laws, it is a must that you make use of a VPN service when you access services such as Terrarium TV. The VPN you choose will keep the privacy of your internet connection, and stop your provider from keeping tabs on your online activity.
Follow these steps to download and install Terrarium TV on your Android TV Box:
- First, start by signing in to Google Play Store
- Launch your browser and go to the official website of Terrarium TV. Here, you can download and install the .apk file for installation.
- Install the MX Player that you can find in Google Play Store.
- Launch the Terrarium TV on Android TV Box and play all your favorite TV shows and movies.