Television these days is nothing like it was in the beginning with all kinds of Smart TV’s, apps and internet content, zapping through a limited amount of channels and watching only “what you can” instead of “what you want” is in the past. Let’s see how will you overcome by using MovieBox on Firestick or Fire TV tools.
Now you can use a lot of innovative tools to have immediate access to any media content they want in HD. This is the case of Fire TV, FireStick and Movie Box. This combination of tools creates the ultimate TV system at home. If you already own a Fire TV and FireStick and want to get the most of it, keep reading how to install MovieBox App on FireStick.
Download MovieBox on FireStick/Fire TV
If you want to stream or download all your favorite movies, series and any multimedia content and you own a FireStick/TV you definitely need to install MovieBox as you can take all the juice out of those great tools.
The thing is that there are two installation methods for MovieBox on Firestick. The first one is the basic method and is ideal for those ones who don’t own KODI with their FireStick, as this method is a little bit longer, it’s really simple and if you don’t have KODI, it’s your only option.
On the other hand, if you DO have KODI on your FireStick/TV, then follow the second method which is really short and only take a couple of minutes.
Method 1: Installing MovieBox for FireStick
- Make sure that your FireStick/TV and your TV are properly set-ups.
- Enable “Unknown sources” in the FireStick/TV by going to settings, then Developer Options (MovieBox for FireStick is not an official/associate app).
- In the search bar type “ES File Explorer” and install the explorer.
- Open the explorer on your FireStick/TV and click on “Favorites”.
- Submit the requested data: path, name (MovieBox)
- Click on “add” button.
- Now you have the bookmark for downloading the MovieBox apk file.
- Go back to Favorites and click on the bookmark.
- It will redirect to a website with the download link for MovieBox APK on FireStick/Fire TV.
- Download APK file and double click on it for installing.
- Wait a few minutes and you’re ready to enjoy all your favorite media content.
Method 2: installing MovieBox for Fire TV Stick with KODI
- The first step is installing KODI on your FireStick/TV.
- Now you need to add the source, just go to System, then File Manager and then click on “Add Source”.
- Type this URL exactly as it is written http://iptvcanada-usa.net84.net/.
- Name it as “MovieBox”.
- Go back to HOME. There, click on “Programs” and go to settings.
- Go to “add-ons” and hit “install from zip” then select “MovieBox” Zip.
- Extract “Plugin.video.Moviebox.zip” and install it.
- After a few minutes, you’ll be able to install MovieBox for Amazon FireStick/tv with KODI.
With these methods, you’ll be able to install MovieBox on FireStick or Fire TV even without a computer or laptop. All you need is a good internet connection and your FireStick/TV. Also, MovieBox app is completely free so you won’t have to pay any monthly fees as in other official Amazon apps.