In this article, we’ll see complete installation process of Huawei HiLink for PC on your Windows & Mac operating system.
When we live in a family nucleus, it’s very common that there’s a struggle towards the Wifi connection. With a lot of devices connected at the same time all making different use of the internet, it becomes important to manage your network and the devices, especially if there’re kids involved.
If you’re a family parent, you know the importance of giving your kids the right amount of time online and particularly of managing what they can or can’t see when they’re surfing on the net. We all know there’s all kind of danger out there.
Because of that, and also for the comfortable use and care of the Huawei router or device, it is important to have a network managing app such as Huawei Hilink. With this app, you’ll take the control over your internet connection all from your computer and we explain to you how to do it.
How to install Huawei HiLink for PC /Laptop?
As Huawei Hilink is an official Android app, it’s not directly available for computers. Nevertheless, there’s always a way to download Hilink for pc:
- The first thing to do is download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or KOPLAYER and run it.
- Log in to your Google Play account.
- Enter the Google Play Store and type “Huawei Hilink” into the search bar.
- A list of results will appear with the app probably in the first place.
- Click on the “install” button and the app will automatically be installed on your android emulator.
- Once you’ve installed you can use Huawei Hilink for PC any time you want just accessing the emulator.
Use Huawei Hilink App on PC WiFi Managing
- Keep a track on every detail of your connection as signal strength, operator name, data traffic and time of connection.
- Hilink notifies you when losing battery, receiving a new message and even reply or delete messages.
- Easy connection or disconnection of any device with a single click and content management.
- Share images of the network’s devices and store media from SD cards.
- You can provide optimization and maintenance to your Huawei device.
- PARENTAL CONTROL you can not only determine the kind of content your kids will have access to but you can also manage the amount of time their devices get access to the internet.
- Protect your home network by habilitating a guest’s connection that allows them to access the content you want them to see.
- Function and sleep options to let your Huawei rest when not using the internet.
- Several functions that can be managed remotely: selection of the desired carrier, shutdown, and restart of your Hilink device, changing SSID and password, APN modification, etc.
You can also download the Huawei Hilink APK file and install it manually. Just double-click on the APK file so it will execute and make sure you have the Android emulator anyway in order to actually using it. This kind of installation is for those with higher knowledge and needs that want to modify or “advance installing” the Huawei Hilink for PC.