Now we are going to see how to download and install Huawei HiLink App on Android smartphones and iOS gadgets.
Some years ago, it was very rare that people even had internet in their homes, it used to be common that people went to “cyber cafés” where there were lots of computers with internet connection, available for the public use. On the contrary, with the advance in technology and the boom of the smartphones and tablets, it is the most common nowadays that people have internet in their homes and even (frequently) have a Wifi connection.
Of course, this Wifi connection requires some adjusting and management for the optimum and easy functioning. With Huawei Hilink, you can manage all the functions of the Huawei Wifi connection and router. We’ll explain its features to you and how to install it on your smartphone or tablet.
Huawei HiLink Wifi Manager Features
- You can visualize your network statuses such as signal strength, carrier name and roaming status.
- It includes notifications for new messages, abrupt consumption of data and even when the battery is going down.
- Manage the access to your internet network by connecting or disconnecting any device and define the accessibility options for your network.
- Share images between connected devices without mobile data traffic.
- Maintaining and optimizing the functioning of the router or Hilink device to provide top functioning.
- Manage the time your internet connection is available for kids usage, apply parental control, limit the connection for children.
- Open a visitor’s connection, so your home network is only available for your home devices and still, guests can get access to the connection.
- Sleep and standard options for the Hilink device to work just the needed time.
- Several functions that can be managed remotely: changing SSID and password, selection of the desired carrier, shutdown, and restart of your Hilink device, APN modification, etc.
Download Huawei HiLink App on your Smartphones & Tablets
The prime function of Hilink App is that you can easily manage your connection setting from any remote device and, as it is actually available on the Google Play Store, it’s quite easy to download and install it on any Android device. All you have to do is:
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store and access your account.
- Go to the search bar and type “Huawei Hilink”.
- A list of results will appear with the app probably as the first result.
- Hit the app link and it will take you to the downloading link.
- Click on “install” and the app will automatically be installed on your device so you can start managing your Wifi connection.
Devices where the App actually works
You can use Huawei Hilink to manage the following devices:
- E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756, E589, E5730, E5776, E5251, E5151, E355, E8231, E8278, E5186, E5170, E5377, E5786, E5770, E5771, E5785, E5787, E5573, EC5321, EC315, E5220, E5221, E5573, EC5321, EC5377U, E8372
- HW-02G, HW-01F, HW-02E, 401HW, 506HW, HWD34,
- KD02, KD04,
- WS318, WSR20, WS331, WS330, WS880, WS326, WS328, WS860, WS851, WS831, WS832, WS833, WS852, WS560
Also See: Get WiFi Master Key App to connect other WiFi networks.