If you are a fan of TV Shows, movies, and series, then you need Terrarium TV app. It is a good way to spend your time watching all your favorite movies and TV shows without paying for them. This will keep you busy and more importantly, you don’t even need to go to the cinema again when you install your Terrarium TV on Kodi.
The truth is that the price of streaming movies from sites such as Netflix is very expensive, that is why sources such as Terrarium TV app is such a huge relieve for most people who cannot afford to pay such hefty prices.
Terrarium TV on Kodi is an app that allows you to watch a variety of TV shows and movies. Indeed, this app has saved thousands of people a lot of money they would have otherwise spent on streaming movies from Netflix and co. With this app, you don’t have to worry about paying for movies ever again.
Terrarium TV doesn’t require any subscription or membership fees. You can watch all the movies you want without paying for them. It does not end there you can download the movies, save them on your device, and watch them anytime you want.
Check Out: How to download Terrarium TV APK on Android smartphones.
What is Kodi?
If you are wondering what Kodi is, it is an open source home theater platform. Left on its own, you cannot use it with Terrarium TV. However, when you equip it with the right resource and software, you can be able to make it compatible with Terrarium TV app and use it to watch all the movies you want.
In this article, you will learn how to download Terrarium TV app easily, and then you will also learn how you can make your Terrarium work with Kodi. The installation process is very easy and pretty forward, just follow this instruction and get it done.
Ultimate Guide to Install Terrarium TV on Kodi/XBMC
Follow this simple guide below to install Terrarium APK on Kodi and stream movies endlessly.
- Step 1: Install Kodi
Before you can begin this process, you need to ensure that you have Kodi platform well-prepared. The first thing you should do is to download and install Kodi. You can do that using this link.
- Step 2: Download Latest Terrarium Version
Once you have prepared the Kodi platform, the next thing is to download the latest version of Terrarium TV. Make sure you have the APK file on your desktop before you move on to the next step.
- Step 3: Go back to Kodi and then swipe the files until you find the folder named “System”. Once you find it, click on it to open it.
- Step 4: Next, click on the “File Manager” > “Add Source” > and then select “None”.
- Step 5: Once you are done with the step 4, go back to the main menu of Kodi and now scroll again until you find “System” and click on it to open it once again. Now, move to the next step.
- Step 6: When it’s open, select “Add-ons” and click on “Install from zip file” option. You will now have an option to choose the Terrarium APK file from where you saved it on your device to start the installation.
- Step 7: Wait for the installation to complete, depending on your device, this may take a few seconds or several minutes. Have patience and wait for it to complete.
Once the installation is complete, you can now enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows using Terrarium TV on Kodi platform. Thanks to the Terrarium app you are now using on Kodi.
Recommended Update: Here is the easy method to install Terrarium TV on PC gadgets without using Kodi software.