Streaming apps like Hotstar for PC have been around for some time. But, if you’re Indian you’ll know that most of them have some limitations and not exactly meet your expectations. Well, this is over with this great app as it is specially designed for the Indian audience.
With Hotstar, you’ll be able to watch all your favorite TV shows live or on-demand as well as movies and even Cricket matches. All this directed to our interests with a unique user experience.
If you’re looking for a way to watch all the Hotstar content on your computer & Mac keep reading this article as we’ll be telling you how to download Hotstar app on your PC. But first, let’s take a look at its features.
What Are Hotstar Features?
- You can watch shows on demand and also download them for watching them later offline.
- All the channels, videos and movies are on HD 720p-1080p resolution.
- If you had to stop watching your show or video for any reason, you can resume it later exactly where you left it so you won’t have to watch it all from the beginning.
- You can create your playlists so you can watch your favorite content over and over without interruption.
- You can see and drop reviews of your favorite shows.
- It’s completely free even for downloading
- You can register or upgrade for additional features.
- It works with data but we recommend you use it with a wifi connection.
- You can see highlights of your favorite sports events at any moment.
- The interface and layout are really friendly so anyone can use it easily.
How To Download Hotstar for PC Windows & Mac?
As you probably know if you were looking for this article, Hotstar was originally created to work on Android devices so it can’t be directly installed on a computer. This doesn’t mean that you can’t install it at all, because the internet always has some tricks to skip these restrictions.
And that’s exactly what we are going to tell you about today, how to download Hotstar on your PC. All you have to do is installing an Android emulator and follow these steps:
- The first step is to choose which Android emulator you would like to use. An Android emulator is simply a software that you install on your computer and it allows it to behave as an Android device. This way you’ll be able to install and use Android apps on your computer (yes, it works with Hotstar and any Android app). We recommend you use BlueStacks or KoPlayer.
- For downloading this emulator you just need to go to the official website or any trustable app website you know and download it. These softwares are free, so don’t worry.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the emulator, run it so the computer behaves like an Android device.
- Go to the Play Store with your Google account and search for Hotstar app.
- Click on “Install” button and the app will automatically be installed on your computer.
Once it’s done you can use Hotstar for PC completely FREE!
Similar App: Try Terrarium TV App on your PC to watch latest films and series.