If you’re one of those ones that love puzzles and also love decorating, then Homescapes is the perfect game for you. In this game, the player’s mission is to help the butler Austin to constantly renew and improve the mansion. Keep reading if you want to know more about the game and how to install Homescapes for PC or Laptop.
How does Homescapes game works?
For doing this, you need to win a three level’s puzzle game and earn the different decorations for the mansion. Every time you add a new attachment to Austin’s mansion, you bring joy and adventure to all the family.
Homescapes mansion counts with several areas of interests that will put you decorative skills to the test including of course the kitchen, the orangery and greenhouse, the garage, the living room, etc. The makeover will be total and the options are infinite as you can select from a lot of items.
Though it is a totally free game, you may need to use some real money for acquiring some items.
What are Homescapes game features?
- Very original style, you combine the difficulty of puzzles with the fun of decorating.
- You can customize absolutely every room as you wish, you decide!
- Puzzles include three levels of difficulty and lots of boosters
- The space available for decoration is huge, not in vain it is a mansion!
- The characters are cool and can interact with each other.
- There’s even a pet in the mansion, a tiny fluffy cat.
- You can interact with your friends through Facebook and share resources with them.
How to Download Homescapes for PC Windows & Mac?
As you probably know if you’re looking for how to install Homescapes on PC, the Playrix developers’ game is only officially available for Android and iTunes so it can’t directly be downloaded to pc. But if you first get an Android emulator, then the installation is possible. Just follow these steps.
- Download and install Bluestacks or the Android emulator of your preference on your PC or Mac.
- Once it’s installed, sign up for your own Google account.
- Next, go to “my apps” and enter the Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and type “Homescapes”.
- A list of results will appear on your screen, Homescapes will probably be the first option.
- Click on the result and then click on the install button
- Once the installation is done, the icon will appear in “my apps” folder.
If you don’t own a Google play store account, then you can also download the Homescapes on Windows & Mac with the Bluestacks, but you won’t find the app directly in Store. Just follow these steps:
- After you download the Bluestacks emulator, go to your browser and search for “Homescapes apk”
- Make sure the download is made in the “My apps” folder.
- Go to the folder and run the “Homescapes apk”.
- Bluestacks will do the rest for you, it might take a few minutes more to install than the first method but you will quickly have Homescapes for PC gadget.
Also See: Download Shadow Fight 3 game on PC