When it comes to video games, there are plenty of options available for every platform. But sometimes, some video games seem better on another platform compared to the one they were meant for. Guns of Glory for PC is one such game. Originally made for the iOS and Android platforms, it is undoubtedly one of the best RTS games available currently.
However, if you are tired of looking at a small sized screen and want to experience the action in full HD glory, then you will probably want to shift things to the PC.
But unfortunately, this game is not available on PC, not even on the Microsoft Store if you’re on Windows 10. So, the question that begs to answer is how do you install Guns of Glory for PC?
- Here is the link to get Guns of Glory game using BlueStacks.
So, once again – How do you go about installing Guns of Glory for your PC? The method about to be discussed here is an indirect one since there is no straightforward method to do the same.
Basically, you will be making use of an Android emulator in order to play this game. With it, you can play on the big screen.
After all, there are plenty of other instances where the same thought process has been put into application. For instance, people who feel reminiscent about their childhood and want to play a game on their Game Boy can easily do so with the help of an emulator. There are plenty of emulators available for different platforms, including the Atari, the GameCube and even the PlayStation 2.
Free Download Guns of Glory for PC Windows & Mac
As far as Guns of Glory game for PC is concerned, what you will need is an Android Emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
There are new emulators being pushed into the market on a regular basis, but these 2 are by far the most stable ones. Not only that, they are completely free of cost as well. The installation process itself is very simple.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and get the software installed in the hard drive of your choice.
- You will be probably asked for what kind of installation you want. Select the ‘Full Installation’ choice if such a prompt appears.
- Once installation completes, you can use BlueStacks as you would use your phone. Make the correct calibrations when the software loads up for the first time.
- Log in to your Google account and open the Play Store. Once you have done that, you should find any Android game of your choice. That includes Guns of Glory as well and then search for it to install.
Since you are basically emulating a phone on your PC, the controls will feel a bit awkward at first. But once you get used to it, you can play more competitively. Just give it some time.
Playing Guns of Glory for PC instead of on your phone or iPad has its own share of benefits. For instance, everything is on a larger scale which automatically makes seeing things much easier.
The framerate is also smoother since your PC specs will generally be better compared to your handheld. Overall, the benefits of doing this are plenty and you should definitely give it a try as well.
Recommended: Install CSR Racing 2 on PC Windows & Mac