In this tutorial, we’re going to discuss how to use DroidVPN and how to secure your internet connection by using an application.
Internet these days is more than simply a source of information. There are all kinds of activities online that make website accessibility a business.
That’s why this access is controlled by different interests and browsers can actually able or disable all kind of content depending on which region of the world you’re accessing from. This means that you can only access the information big industries want you to access (and we’re not talking about “deep web” information, but regular internet content).
But restraining information is not the only thing you have to endure from internet controlling. Also, the constant advertising bombarding is a consequence of the regular information theft you’re being a victim of without your knowledge. Whether is because they restrict the content according to your known location or they use information for directing publicity, your privacy is being invaded. But there’s a way for skipping those restrictions, using a VPN App on Android and PC is the perfect way for doing that.
What is VPN?
First of all, a VPN is a program, app or software that helps us hide our location by disguising our IP address. This is done by redirecting our connection through their servers instead of connecting directly to their website.
So the IP/MAC address is never revealed and no one can steal it. Therefore, firewalls, restrictions, and data collecting are unavailable and our navigation through the net will be anonymous.
Download DroidVPN APK on Android Smartphone/Tablets
DroidVPN is the best FREE app available on the market right now for masking your IP address on your Android device. The best part is that all you have to do to use it is installing it as needs no further configuration.
Note: Also, get more advantages by upgrading to a premium account.
Use and features
Among the features that make this app such a useful tool there is:
- Up to 100mb of daily anonymous navigation FREE.
- Upgrade to premium option for unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Complete encryption of any online activity.
- Removes regional restrictions such as the ones on YouTubes’ videos.
- Saves network traffic by compressing data.
- Unblocks websites.
- Traffic tunneling trough several servers.
- Block Ads.
- Your data information won’t be collected for marketing purposes.
But we know you want to hide your computer’s connection so, don’t worry, a little further down we’ll explain to you how to install this app on your PC.
How To Install The App on PC or Laptop?
This app is specially designed for Android gadgets. It’s not available for installing directly on your computer or MAC OS. But it doesn’t mean you won’t be able to use at all.
You have to first download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks that will emulate, as its name implies, the characteristics of an Android OS. After downloading the Bluestacks emulator, follow these steps:
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your original Google Account.
- Go to the search bar and type “DroidVPN” then select it from the result list.
- Click install and the installation will automatically start.
- After it’s finished, you’ll need to give some permissions.
- Then go to the downloaded apps folder and click on the icon. Now start navigating safely and anonymously by using the app on your PC.
Must Read: Use VPN Master App if the above application doesn’t work in your region.