BOTIM for PC is the best way to make all your video calls and chats on your computer for free. Even though we are in the age of smartphones, not everybody has access to them. Nevertheless, we probably still want to make a video call with our grandma.
Even Though she may have a computer, she probably won’t have an Android or iPhone. That’s why it’s so convenient to install BOTIM App on your PC. You will be able to connect with all your beloved ones even if they don’t have smartphones.
What Are The Features On BOTIM?
Botim offers several advantages for its users, surpassing those ones on other messaging apps such as Whatsapp or Telegram:
- You don’t need VPN or complicated apps to use BOTIM.
- Video calls with HD quality allow you to actually see your loved ones.
- Chat groups support up to 500 different contacts so you can put together all your friends and family.
- Easily share pictures, videos, location, voice and text messages, contacts, etc.
- Thousands of emojis available for chatting.
- Encrypted chats and call for several countries like UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada, United States Egypt, Oman, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.
- You can make FREE phone and video calls from any internet connection 2G, 3G, 4G, and WiFi.
- Supports all operators.
- Works perfectly even in countries where chat apps are blocked.
- No subscription needed (except for the UAE where you need to subscribe to a special internet calling plan).
- Easy to download to Android gadgets from Google Play Store.
- You get to customize your profile.
- Very simple interface and menu.
How To Install BOTIM for PC Windows & Mac?
BOTIM is actually not officially available for PC as the app was designed for Android gadgets. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean you can’t install it. You simply have to make your computer act as an Android device and this is very easy to do with an Android emulator:
- Download the Android Emulator of your preference, we recommend Bluestacks, Nox or KoPlayer but are several fine options to choose from.
- When downloaded, double-click on the icon so the installation process begins.
- Once it’s done, run the emulator.
- Now your computer will believe it’s an Android device and you’ll be able to install any Android application.
- Sign in with your Google account and go to the Google Play Store.
- Then go to the search bar and type “BOTIM”.
- It will appear in the result list, simply click on the “install” button and it will automatically install on your computer.
- In case you can’t access the Google Play Store for any reason, go to your browser and type “BOTIM APK”.
- From a trustable website, download the APK file.
- Then, in the emulator, go to “my apps” folder and double-click on the APK file to install it.
- Now you can make all your phone and video calls for FREE.
Remember that you will always have to run the Android emulator to use BOTIM for PC Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac OS.
Try These Video Calling Apps: