In this tutorial, we’ll discuss how to use Blockfolio for PC and the installation of Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency App on your Windows & Mac device.
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain have simply changed the game for economics in the last few years. The amount of people using these currencies is incredible and one proof is the fact that there are thousands of these coins available on the market now.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Altcoin are only some popular names but the list extends. In that matter, it’s necessary an app that safely helps us manage or digital money. That’s exactly what Blockfolio would do for you. But, let’s see how to install it on your computer.
How To Use Blockfolio App?
For using Blockfolio App you’ll need to learn four different factors.
Setting the portfolio:
- On the top of the screen, you’ll find a “+” or add button, tap it to set your cryptocurrency.
- If you’re using Bitcoin or Ethereum, simply choose them from the list. In case you’re using a different currency, use the search bar to find it.
- Tap the coin you’ll be using.
- Choose the trading pair you’ll need.
- Select the exchange you wish to track the asset’s value according to the cryptocurrency you’ve chosen.
- Enter the number of coins you have.
- Set the transaction date.
- Click on “save” and the asset will be added.
- Repeat for every asset you want to add.
Removing an asset from the list:
- Launch Blockfolio App and tap on the coin you want to remove from the list.
- Tap the trash bin button.
- Click on “yes” on the pop-up and the asset will be removed.
- Set alerts by taping the “bell” button by the cryptocurrency name.
- Check and make any necessary adjustments.
- Enter the alert criteria for the notification, it can be set for above or below.
- Choose between “1-time” or “continuous” alerts.
- Select the chart button to see the progression of your assets on time.
Download Blockfolio for PC Windows & Mac Gadget
Blockfolio App for PC users is actually not available, as it was designed for Android or iOS devices. Nevertheless, by installing an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or Andyroid, you’ll be able to trick your computer into believing it’s an Android device, and then you’ll be able to install the app.
Installing an Android emulator is pretty simple:
- Go to the official website or a trusted site to download the emulator.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the icon to install it.
- Run it and it’s now time to install Blockfolio on your computer.
Installing Blockfolio on your PC:
- From the emulator, enter the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- On the search bar, type “Blockfolio app”.
- Find the icon on the results list and then click on “install”.
- The installation will start automatically and will be done in a few seconds.
- Now you can use Blockfolio App!
Finally, you’ve Blockfolio for PC App on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac operating system. Now get updates from their crypto teams and also notifications by using this application.