If you’re looking for a fine program to record your screen on any Android device, then you need to try AZ Screen Recorder as it’s the easiest and more complete screen recorded from all the Android options available in the actuality. Nevertheless, if you’re planning on casting your computer screen, this app is sadly not officially available, but DON’T WORRY we’ll explain to you in this article how to install AZ Screen Recorder for PC devices.
What is AZ Screen Recorder and how to use it?
As we said, AZ Screen Recorder is an app that allows you to record or cast your screen. The best part of it is that you can cast your screen while also casting audio from your mic.
So, it’s ideal for gameplay, reviews, tutorials, etc. And as if it’s not enough, AZ Screen Recorder is the only free screen recorder in the market that allows you to pause while recording; sounds excellent for any YouTuber, right? And you can work with It as long as you want since it has NO limit of time for using it.
But beside this, there are other features that AZ Screen Recorder can offer you in case you are not convinced yet:
- Records in HD and Full HD.
- You can record your voice.
- Trim and crop the video and also change the audio or extract frames.
- A customizable resolution, frame and bit rate, orientation, and time lapse.
- Add text or any logo to your screen.
- No watermarks on the screen.
- Output directory with the option to edit your video.
- GIF conversion and option to draw on the screen.
- Countdown timer for you to start only when you’re ready.
- IT doesn’t need any ROOT access.
Free Download AZ Screen Recorder for PC Windows & Mac
AS we mentioned before, AZ Screen Recorder app for PC is not exactly available. This app is not official so if you want to download AZ Screen Recorder on your PC you’re going to need an Android Emulator first. Bluestacks will do but if you want to assure it runs perfectly, you can download NOX or KOPLAYER which are specially designed for gamers so they run smoothly with any app simpler.
After you’ve downloaded the Android Emulator, then downloading AZ Screen Recorder for PC is really easy, all you have to do is following the next steps and you’ll be able to record and cast your screen directly from AZ Screen Recorder to your computer:
- Run the Android Emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your account.
- In the search bar type “AZ Screen Recorder”
- A list of results will appear with the recorder probably in the first spot.
- Click on “install” and the process will begin.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, all you have to do is run it from the Emulator and voila! You can use the AZ Screen Recorder on your PC for casting or recording anything you want.
Also Read: Now edit your recorded videos using Cute CUT App on PC from this link