Most default audio and video players are simply too slow or complicated for its real purposes. But what most users need is actually a player where they can reproduce their music and videos in an easy way while, maybe, applying some equalization. That’s exactly what Avee Music Player (pro) has to offer to the user.
It is a music and video player that is friendly and offers all the basic options. But what exactly are these options, and what else does this player has to offer? Let’s see its features and how to install it on Android gadgets.
Features Of Avee Music Player
Avee offers the comfort of a very lightweight player while still providing equalization and customizable features. Still what is more outstanding about this player is the easy manage and the quick-load. Among the most remarkable characteristics, we can find:
- Supports almost every popular media format
- Direct folder browsing including folder shortcuts
- Audio visualizers are one of the best features with customization options.
- Allows to export visualizers as HD video
- Search option for the library, files, and queue
- Screen orientation lock
- Save your playlists regardless of the format: pla, pls, m3u, m3u8 mpcpl, plp
- Lock-screen and status bar widgets
- Supports blue-tooth and media controls
- Includes sleeper option
- Gap-less and cross-fade transitions
- UI color skin customizable
- 2 different types of internal player
What’s new on Avee (Pro):
- Better memory consumption
- Enabled to load visualizers on files
- Better support for codecs
- Added documentation
- Added reset per element
- Enhanced default visualizers
- Much more!
How To Download On Your Android Gadgets?
When using Android gadgets, the easiest way to actually download the player is by directly going to the Google Play Store. Nevertheless, many times, users can’t access it for many different reasons.
Some may have lost their sign in data and can’t recover it, and others simply don’t like to download from the Play Store. Luckily for anyone having trouble with the direct download, you can still download the APK file and get your Avee Music App for free.
The process is as simple as downloading from the Play Store, just follow these steps:
- Go to your regular browser and Type “Avee Music Player APK” on the search bar.
- On the results list, you’ll find several options to download the file to your computer. Make sure you find the official website or at least a trusted website where you’ve already downloaded files, to avoid viruses and malware.
- Click on the “download” button.
- The download will automatically start and last only a few seconds.
- When the download is ready, go to the folder where you download the APK file.
- Double-click on the icon to start installing Avee Music APK.
- The installation will be very quick, and after a few seconds, you’ll be able to start listening!
NOTE: As you’re downloading an APK file, you’ll probably have to go to settings on your Android gadget to enable “Third Parties apps” if you haven’t already.
Best Music Apps That You Need To Know: