APUS Browser for PC is definitely a very revolutionary app as it is a browser specially designed for low-performance devices. Of course, this means that no matter how slow your Android device is with Google, Mozilla or the regular browsers because with this app, you’ll definitely get a much easier surf experience with this app.
APUS Browser App for Computer or Laptop is not available as it is designed for Android gadgets, that’s true but we all know that some users have low-performance computers that also have this problem with regular browsers and would like to improve their web experience.
That’s why, thinking of all those users, we’ll explain in this article, not only the features of this app but also how to download APUS Browser on your PC.
APUS Browser App Features
- Faster web surfing with responsive and intuitive navigation, accelerating the search time, and data compression for saving MB’s.
- Ad-block for blocking any unwanted advertising.
- Full-screen mode, even for big screens.
- Night mode of protecting your sight.
- Digital zoom in and out.
- Only 2MB required.
- Multi-tab management.
- Easy download of any kind of media files.
- Incognito mode of protecting your privacy. Also, you can add passwords to your private webs.
- In-page search helps you find everything you need on a page, faster.
- Off-line reading allows you to save pages for further reading without a connection.
- Page translation for improving your navigating experience.
- No-image mode for those moments when saving MB is more important than loading images.
- Malicious site warnings for protecting your phone.
- Multiple app folders allow you to group everything you download in the way you want.
- Battery Booster app integrated with a longer battery performance on your device.
How To Download APUS Browser for PC Windows & Mac?
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, APUS Browser App is actually designed for Android devices, so, if you try to directly download it on any PC, you won’t be able to actually launch it. To install the APUS Browser App on your Windows & Mac, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- First, download an Android emulator, just like Bluestacks or KoPlayer. All you need to do is going to their official website and download the file.
- Run the emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- Type APUS Browser App on the search bar and it will probably be the first result.
- Click on the install button (with the emulator running) and wait until it downloads.
If you don’t own a Google Play Store account, you can also download the “APK” file and still install APUS Browser for PC.
- Go to the official APUS Browser App and select the option “download APK”
- After the download is over, run the Android emulator if you’ve already haven’t.
- Go to the file where the APK file is downloaded and double-click on it for beginning the installation.
- The wizard will do almost everything apart from some permission you will probably have to approve.
- Once you do this, you’re ready to navigate faster with APUS Browser App.
Recommended: Get Ace Browser App on PC to download media files quickly.