If you’re looking for the best animation apps for Android, then you have to take a look to this one, simpler or more professional, there’s cover for every need and with a really easy interface and multiple options.
Top 4 Animation Apps for Android & iOS Gadgets
For cartoon animation, with FlipaClip you can draw your own cartoons frame by frame with a really simple interface (the simplest of this kind of apps we would say) and all the tools you need to create a cartoon animation. Among the best features are:
- Hand-drawing tools pencils, colors, rulers, etc.
- Build animation frame by frame and you can choose how many frames per second.
- Text tool for 3D text.
- Onion and animation layers, multilayer option available for after/before comparing as well as onion paper for transparent tracing.
- Frame manager and storyline.
This app is FREE and you can download it easily by clicking on the “install” button in the Google Play Store.
Ideal for artists or illustrators that love to experiment with animation, this animation apps for Android really creates a sense of freedom. You can control almost every feature and add or remove elements from your character. Some of the best features are:
- Variable brushes including ink brush
- Color transparency option
- Quick jump from frame to frame
- Import video directly from the camera
- Drawing lines option
- Audio manager
- Text, background and character options.
This app is available for iStore, but for Android, you need to download the APK file and install it manually. It has a free and a paid version.
Animation Studio by miSoft
The animation studio is a way much more professional tool than the ones we’ve mentioned before. It is designed for iPhone and iPad it will run smoothly as you create the perfect animation with a lot of options and resources. It’s especially sophisticated when it comes to sound management as you can even do a voiceover. Some features are:
- Add music tracks and voiceover to your animations.
- Multilayer option.
- Graphics import option.
- Color Mixer.
- HD output.
- Paint and airbrush options.
- Clipart and auto-fill options.
- Zoom in/out.
- Stylus and everything you need to create your professional animation.
It’s only available on iTunes for a 4.99$ price.
Toontastic 3D is an incredible animation app for Android for making your short, animated, movies. Ideal for those amateur artists or kids that love animation since it includes a lot of pre-embed on the app that you can animate and even integrate your voice. But, it’s also great for professionals as you can create your own 3D characters from zero. Among the features are:
- Free characters ready to animate: pirates, cars 3 characters, Fruit Ninja, villains and more.
- Creating personalized characters from zero.
- Mixing your soundtrack option.
- Story scenes available.
- You can export as video format.
This app can also be found in its 2D version “Toontastic” which is an excellent way to motivate your children into understanding the principles of a storytelling and animating process. You can download it for free from iTunes and Google Play Store.
Also Try: Get Iyan 3d animation app from here