If you’re one of those that like editing videos on your phone and want to do it on your PC or Laptop, but don’t really have the experience needed for a professional video editing program, then you’re looking for a tool that allows you to do this with an easy interface. That’s exactly what AndroVid for PC will do for you.
What is AndroVid?
AndroVid is an Android app that allows you to edit any video from your smartphone, without the need for great knowledge. The thing is that as an Android app it can’t actually be directly installed on your PC but don’t worry, we’ll further explain to you how to do it anyways.
The best part about AndroVid is that it’s really friendly and just by accessing it, you will automatically see every function and feature on its main screen. Also, you can convert your videos in almost any format to then share it on any of your favorite social networks.
What are the features of AndroVid?
- Video trimmer: with this feature, you can trim the parts of your video you don’t want to exist, so you can have only the scenes you like.
- The Video Joiner: combine more than one clip of different videos into one joined video, also you can add music to it.
- Video transcoder: allows you to change the format and quality of your video to fit on different screens or networks. It allows 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, and VOB.
- Slideshow maker makes a slideshow with your favorite images and effects and music.
- Audio Mixer: you can add music and control volume from both video and soundtrack.
- Capture any photogram you want as a picture.
- Video Toolbox: brightness, contrast, saturation.
- Next feature is Video rotation: easy rotation without the code or true rotation with code.
- Video extraction: extract the undesirable parts of the video by big portions.
- Add text to your videos.
- Convert videos into an MP3 audio format.
- Filters such as sepia, slow-motion, vintage, etc.
- Library: you can organize and share every video you want.
Download & Install AndroVid for PC Windows & Mac
As we mentioned before, AndroVid is not actually made for PC but you can trick your computer a little bit in order to install it. All you have to do is downloading an Android emulator to turn your pc into an Android device. You can download Bluestacks but for this app specifically, we recommend Android Nox app which is actually designed for gaming so it will easily support video editing. Now follow these steps:
- Once you’ve installed the emulator, run it and go to Google Play Store from it.
- Sign in on your regular Google account.
- Go to the search bar and type “AndroVid”.
- Select it from the result list (it will probably be the first result).
- Then click install and the installing will automatically start.
- Once it’s done, all you have to do is open the emulator each time you need to edit a video and Voilá! You’ll have AndroVid for PC.
Recommended: Download Quik GoPro video editor on PC from here.